Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I've owned a Kahr CM 9 for about 10 months now and I had shot about 150 rounds today when the trigger wouldn't reset. The gun was dirty from last weekend (100 rounds shot and not cleaned). I usually clean after each trip to the range but this time I didn't have the time. Anyways has anyone ever had the same problem? ....... Now on to the CZ-75PCR, I ordered one about 7 weeks ago and I'm still waiting. my research and my love of the CZ82 have led me to this gun. I hope I'm buying the right one (I held a CZ75 PO-1 and liked the feel), does anyone have one that would like to share their opinion??

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Its a good pistol, just like the Kahr. Its not imposible to get a lemon. I would call Kahr and see if they will fix it. Just to give you an example, not to long ago CZ switched something in their production of the slide stop and what followed was that durring shooting the slide stop would snap in half and render the pistol inoperable. Sometimes it would even seize up the slide. They even started to include a spare slide stop with the purchase. From my understanding the problem has been fixed now. Any big company will inevitably make a lemon or two

·
Registered
364 Posts
My only issue with my CZ75D PCR is the nylon (synthetic plastic) recoil spring guide rod, which tends to bend. There is someone out there that makes steel replacement guide rods for them (memory says they're around $30ish), and I need to order one one of these days. I haven't had any functional issues in my limited range time with it, but that curled guide rod just bothers me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.