Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Silver Bullet Member
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I came across what I believe to be a K98A bolt that I have no use for and was wondering what it might be worth? It seems to function fine in a rifle. The firing pin doesn't appear to be numbered, and the bolt body and extractor match each other. The safety, bolt sleeve, and firing pin retainer all match each other.

Thanks in advance,
Brian

·
Platinum+ Bullet Member
2,298 Posts
The base of the bolt ball looks flattened. Is it also knurled (checkered). A pic of the underside of the bolt handle at the root would help. K98 bolt sales are for some reason low right now. They are bringing in the $75.00 to 100.00 range. As an aside: K9a parts because of their uniqueness tend to bring higher prices than K98s. If it were mine, I would expect to get in the $225.00 range. JMHO.

·
Silver Bullet Member
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The base of the bolt ball looks flattened. Is it also knurled (checkered). A pic of the underside of the bolt handle at the root would help. K98 bolt sales are for some reason low right now. They are bringing in the $75.00 to 100.00 range.

Thanks for the reply, yeah the bolt handle is how you say.

·
8,105 Posts
Remember, Raupleminze is asking the value, not offering to sell - this is not the Trader and he is an experienced poster who always follows the Gunboards rules. If anyone wants to make an offer do so by PM or email. Unwanted offers in the tread will get it locked and will frustrate the free exchange of information.

·
Silver Bullet Member
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Remember, Raupleminze is asking the value, not offering to sell - this is not the Trader and he is an experienced poster who always follows the Gunboards rules. If anyone wants to make an offer do so by PM or email. Unwanted offers in the tread will get it locked and will frustrate the free exchange of information.

TP,

I was hoping to keep things on track and I understand I created a thread that walks a fine line. I honestly have no idea what this thing is worth compared to a k98k bolt.

-Brian

·
Silver Bullet Member
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. The bolt body is a "d" suffix. The other k98k parts look like "b" suffix. And after cleaning off all of the gunk the firing pin has the number "25".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts