Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Platinum+ Bullet Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gorgeous day today! Took a VZ23, some handguns and this SCW K98a to the range for some quality time. VZ shot "pretty good" after some tweaking. This K98a with M75 Yugo ammo @ 75 yds just surprised me to no end.

·
Platinum+ Bullet Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, I believe the sights start at 300m. P.O.A. was the 2d line from the bottom. About an inch below the last green line or 4 1/2 inches below the center of the bull.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
good shoot. i had a time with my 98a. got rid of it. mann. note the mini string. like a karate chop left to right. the high ones are your off aiming low.. but if you drop em down they fit right into the line.
what is the condition for a left to right string? i forget. but the group is so tight thats sure some delicate tweaking.
just talkin targets folks. thats as good or better than i can do.
mann, try and orange dot on a white paper only. i have a heck of a time off aiming. no way i do that good.

·
Platinum+ Bullet Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks Paul. Your'e right the group is just fine. I don't think its anything that adjusting the sight would improve. It's not the screw that holds the sight in place. The problem is probably caused by the nut behind the bolt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.