Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard of people making a MG13 mag fit a K98. Does anyone know who can do this mod? I have a R/C and a spare MG13 mag that I was thinking of doing this to. Just a fun blaster.

·
Silver Bullet member
410 Posts
I have wanted to do the "trench mag k98" thing, and when I find a sporter or something that's been messed up enough I'm going all out bubba style. Think mm's tanker short mauser with the mg13 mag.

·
Gold Bullet member
995 Posts
I have wanted to do the "trench mag k98" thing, and when I find a sporter or something that's been messed up enough I'm going all out bubba style. Think mm's tanker short mauser with the mg13 mag.
One of those new short yugo tankers with a trench mag would be interesting. Not sure how handling would be affected. I would think my shoulder would give out before the magazine got empty...:rolleyes: I hear they got the yugo tankers in stock...

I am thinking about getting one in 223. That thing in 8mm or 30.06 would wake the neighbors...
Post pics if you try it...

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've seen a couple of K98 and M48's with these mags and one MM M63 "tanker" with a repro G43 10 Rd. mag (I really liked the look of that one). At one of the ranges I go to they have a mad minute (also known as 'There coming over the wall!') were you can fire as much as possible in 60 sec. and one of the guys had a K98 with the MG-13 mag. To his credit, he emptied the whole mag and got most on target too..... but then went begging for some ice & Advil for his shoulder and saying "never again without a slip on recoil pad!". :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts