Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,237 Posts
Question is if it is real or "make believe"?
The answer is way above my pay grade but I do know that fakes are more common than real ones...
Methinks it's time to warm up the MrFarb signal lamp and shine it up towards the clouds over Gotham.

·
Registered
552 Posts
A lot of German stuff popped up in the last few days and unfortunately almost all has issues and way overpriced. There was also an 03A4 that showed up that has some questionable aspects to it as well so caveat emptor.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
They have had a lot of items recently imported that were... well, messed with. My own personal opinion is that they were messed with before import, Bob S. probably got them in a big batch of items. Or bought them piece meal and once he got a big enough shipment together sent them over. They had a bunch of great 98 actions, but they were all screwed with in one way or another to the point of not being worth messing with. Either not worth salvaging back to military OR building into a sporting rifle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.