Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
7,131 Posts
Pretty common item on e-pay.
Avoid the Turks, they suck, go for the Yugo or Equidoran, they are the same as WWII German.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have some original WWII German strippers in an unusual phosphate finish that I would sell.
They are more collectible rather than for day to day use. Drop me an e-mail if interested.
Meade

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
they are around. i get them with my cases of yugo. i see em on epay and laugh cause i chuck em out all the time. oh well one mans garbage..................

·
Registered
347 Posts
I have a quite a few turk clips if you're interested. Send me a PM and I'll mail you some.

·
Registered
219 Posts
If you don't hook up with one of these guys, I usually see them (clips) at gun shows. Get the impression that the two piece type with leaf spring inside probably work better than one piece kind? FWIW

·
Platinum Bullet member
20,289 Posts
Pretty common item on e-pay.
Avoid the Turks, they suck, go for the Yugo or Equidoran, they are the same as WWII German.
The 1-piece Turk clips (far right on picture) are pretty substandard. Not very smooth, but they DO work. The 2-piece Turk strippers (RT) function every bit as well as the German designed (LT) strippers.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
The 1-piece Turk clips (far right on picture) are pretty substandard. Not very smooth, but they DO work. The 2-piece Turk strippers (RT) function every bit as well as the German designed (LT) strippers.
AZ,
Yeah, I throw the one piece Turks away, but the two piece work great.

I have a big ol' bag of stripper clips that work perfectly, but I can't remeber which are Greek, Yugo, etc.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I've hung on to a bunch of the one piece strippers for occasions just like this. I'm happy to give em away or save them for unexpected use. I just bought a case of Yugo in 15 round boxes and guess what? No strippers on them. Out come the one piece turks (but only after I've used up all my 2 piece strippers!).

·
Registered
658 Posts
I've got some two-piece Turk clips and they work fine. When I was shooting a couple of weeks ago I was using ammo from a bandolier of Turk 8mm that I picked up and I made sure I kept all of the clips. They were the good ones.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I've hung on to a bunch of the one piece strippers for occasions just like this. I'm happy to give em away or save them for unexpected use. I just bought a case of Yugo in 15 round boxes and guess what? No strippers on them. Out come the one piece turks (but only after I've used up all my 2 piece strippers!).

My hats off to Oldbrass, he is shooting me some single turk strippers for free. I've been using Romanian Surplus in my M48 and have not come across any strippers in any of these or else I'd have some by now! So I appreciate it and will repay the favor in due time.

No one knows me, I'm a new guy (to posting) Been reading around for awhile though. Thought I'd point out Oldbrasses generous favor. I even offered to pay.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts