Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,
My collecting focus has changed and I have some rifles that I would like to sell. I sold some on the previous boards and the current one; I also have a lot of feedback for buying on gunbroker, auctionarms, and ebay under the same user name. Please ask any questions and let me know if you would like some closeup photos; PM would be the best way. They will go to the first "I'll take it". There is a 3 day non-firing inspection period. The prices include insured shipping to the lower 48.

1. Yugoslavian Mauser 24/47 This is a nice condition rifle, purchased a number of years ago. The bolt is a mismatch, the stock and floorplate are stamped matching. The bore is very nice and shiny with sharp rifling, only the very lightest wear towards the muzzle. A taller front site is installed for a 100 yard zero. $130

2. German Mauser K98 AR42 This is a nice mauser with a laminate stock and flat buttplate, all stamped matching except for the bolt. I had it out of the stock when I purchased it and the numbers are matching as well. I believe the rifle to be correct and purchased it from a fellow board member. All the external bolt numbers match themselves. The bore is very nice and shiny with sharp rifling. $550 SPF

3. German Mauser K98 dou44 This is a nice mauser with a laminate stock and cupped buttplate, all stamped matching except for the bolt. I had it out of the stock when I purchased it and the numbers are matching as well. I believe the rifle to be correct and purchased it from a fellow board member. All the external bolt numbers match themselves. The bore is very nice with sharp rifling, only the very slightest darkness. The capture screws for the floorplate are missing. $525 SPF

Thank you,
Dan

·
Registered
806 Posts
I will take

2. German Mauser K98 AR42 This is a nice mauser with a laminate stock and flat buttplate, all stamped matching except for the bolt. I had it out of the stock when I purchased it and the numbers are matching as well. I believe the rifle to be correct and purchased it from a fellow board member. All the external bolt numbers match themselves. The bore is very nice and shiny with sharp rifling. $550

·
Silver Bullet member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts