Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
510 Posts
West Central France. There are 3 ranges and clubs within easy reach. Ammunition is readily available and a K31 only needs to be registered (Categorie C). This is the one thing against it as I have been sticking to Categorie D weapons that need no paperwork (Snider and Martini Henry) as long as you are an adult and a club member.

Remember, Paris is not France!
Yeah if you are reloading you should have no problem.
Are you near Angers perhaps? When I was an exchange student in Germany in high school I went on a few day exchange trip to Mûrs-Erigné, a small town near Angers since the German town I lived in was a sister city of Mûrs-Erigné and they did pretty regular exchanges every couple years. I loved it. Always a pleasure traveling to France-good food, nice people, beautiful landscape and amazing history! Oh, and I have met a number of gun people in France-they are always really fun to talk to (in my limited knowledge of French lol, then it usually switches to English or German, if possible).

Regards,
Andy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.