Gunboards Forums banner
101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Sound engineer, light designer and live event production here.

Just wanted to take this time to give a special 'Thank You' to all of you who were strangers but still took the time to share your knowledge, put up with my questions and steer me in the right direction. I'm not much for internet forums/chats but I stick around here because of the great folks I've been able to meet and learn from. Its been a pleasure connecting with some great people here.

A very happy, healthy and safe new year to all of you! 🍾🎉🥳

-Mike

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've spent the last 9 years as a police officer in the western US. As a relatively new parent, collecting has had to shift to the backburner for a few years, but I am primarily interested in firearms from the late 1800s to early 1960s. The majority of my collection is WW1/WW2 firearms. I rarely post, but love browsing the forums and learning what far more knowledgeable people have to teach! Happy New Year to everyone!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Law Enforcement for 15 years in Washington State. Enjoyed shooting then but focus was driving. I was an EVOC (cop driving) instructor during my last five years. After that I went private sector IT. Now work in a payments. For fun I do USPSA and steel challenge where I finally made master last summer, still just B class in USPSA. And of course collect C&R military firearms (mostly pistols) from around the world. One of my favorites is a fully correct British issue Ballester Molina. I served a religious mission living in Argentina for two years as a young man and have always felt an affinity for the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Law Enforcement for 15 years in Washington State. Enjoyed shooting then but focus was driving. I was an EVOC (cop driving) instructor during my last five years. After that I went private sector IT. Now work in a payments. For fun I do USPSA and steel challenge where I finally made master last summer, still just B class in USPSA. And of course collect C&R military firearms (mostly pistols) from around the world. One of my favorites is a fully correct British issue Ballester Molina. I served a religious mission living in Argentina for two years as a young man and have always felt an affinity for the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where about in Washington? I'm in the Tri-Cities (Pasco, Kennewick, Richland)

101 - 107 of 107 Posts