Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I bought it at Bass pro. Came with Case, and extra mag. I was out the door for $349ish. I will try to get out to the range with it soon and let you know. The slide release on it is a sumbitch to activate. I am hoping that will work its way out after it is loaded and cycled a few times.

·
Silver Bullet member
6,214 Posts
Nice pick up! Hope we will see a shooting review soon.

The Expert

PS: You need to add one to your list of firearms in your signature line! ;)

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hope you got one that works ...taurus a flip of the coin
I will post an update once I procure some .380 Ammo and make time for a range visit.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Try the slide release without the mag in, or with a round of ammo in the mag. It should be much easier to release that way.
Allan Schisel
Is this a common complaint? I was figuring it was a burr or something, and just needed to be worked out.

·
Silver Bullet member
6,214 Posts
I don't know the gun, but it might be a candidate for a bit of jeweler's rouge and a dremel tool to do some cautious polishing on that slide release.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Almost all SA pistols are a bear to drop the slide with an empty mag in place. You're fighting the mag spring pressure against the slide lock/release which isn't normally what would happen with a loaded magazine. I'd try it with the magazine removed and then shoot a couple hundred rounds before trying to fix something that may just need some breaking in.

JMHO

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do any of you use the hip case that came with it as your mode of CCW?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do any of you use the hip case that came with it as your mode of CCW?
A few photos to compare its size next to my iPhone.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.