Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some quick pictures of a odd-ball for the forum to enjoy---I'll take some good photo's tomorrow and post them...But needless to say, this is the only MO marked K98 I have seen other then a picture of one in BBOTW.

Interesting enough, both the picture in BBOTW and this example are early guns with a second date of 42. I would suspect that these are very far and few between.

"Ministerstvo Oborony", or Ministry of Defense is better known in the Mosin Nagant side of collecting--several MO marked Mosin Nagants have shown up in recent imports--
But as far as K98's, I have only seen one--this one.

I'm sorry about the picture quality, but this is about all I can do with little to no light to work with tonight...

BAF

·
Registered
770 Posts
Clearly a FAKE! I'll be glad to take that off your hands so you don't have to live with the shame. Just kidding, very cool!

·
Premium Member
105,711 Posts
Are you busy grading again!!!

·
Gold Bullet member
2,705 Posts
Great find, really neat rifle. Something that I didn't even know existed that I now want...
Errr, I meant to say, obvious fake, but I'll be nice and help you bail out of that awful rifle.
Do you need my shipping address?.......

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Congrats! IT's a very collectible rifle!!!!!

I posted one of these k98s in the "middle-gunbords" a couple of month ago, the only one I ever seen. As I know these are very very uncommon.

Very nice!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you busy grading again!!!
Yep....expecially the 91/30 snipers!...

I took Vic over so he could do a meet N Greet with our new sponser (R Guns) and I made him "touch" some k98's!......Enjoy the fever Vic!..LMAO!

BAF

·
Premium Member
105,711 Posts
When will I get the invite to go on a trip to this place? This last weekend would have been the perfect time!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts