Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of this "discussion" of the different religions & philosophies has me wondering.Does anybody think for second that minds will be changed here? If the people that express their opinions here, or anywhere else, really believe what they are saying then I've got bad news, they won't change. Why? Because they believe that their God (& we ALL have one no matter what we say) is telling them that what they are doing is right & that anything another person tells them is wrong at least & heresy at worst. A wise man (I'll let you look it up) once said,"We can contend with that which men do in the name of evil, but God protect us from that which they do in the name of good." And that's all I have to say about that.

·
Banned
9,188 Posts
Nope. My purpose is to simply address and spotlight the hypocrisy and abuses of Carcano, the German Muslim with the degree in Islamic Studies who habitually denigrates Americans and the monkey of the same fur on his shoulder, Calgacus. This "Islamic Duo" have their drive by anti-American act down.

So, I call attention to what and who they are so that if they aren't ashamed of themselves, at least we can be disgusted by them together. It's been going on a long time and it hasn't been addressed. Here is the Islamic Duo at work on the Enfield forum:
http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?p=607793#post607793

Notice how Calgacus is as scatterbrained and bombastic there as here. Any chance to ridicule Americans. Should I ignore these two assclowns? Sure. But obviously ignoring them is encouraging. BTW, "Calgacus" is a notorious renominated internet troll from another forum ;)

The big question is why are these two nutters on an American forum doing their act? Probably the same reason Carcano studies Islam, wastes time writing long criticisms of simplistic gun books on Amazon that I outgrew in junior high, etc. It's a stage to stand out and strut about upon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.