Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some of what mutt has been crying for!

·
Silver Bullet member
15,556 Posts
Now that is a teaser post if I ever saw one, or else it is a picture of the ultra rare 'invisible' ninja Arisaka.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
That's about as rare as you can get! I can see why Rob can't live without it!

·
Gold Bullet Member
3,425 Posts
OK Ray :

You must have EXP or " X-Ray " vision :D
I give up, I can't see anything on El Rotundo's thread, maybe he forgot the message, poor doggie being strung out on an invisible leash. :)
Vicasoto

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Maybe those meds are causing El Rotund to see things that aren't really there :rolleyes:

·
Gold Bullet member
13,482 Posts
He always said his Miata could do anything(except roll up the windows). Guess he should not have tried to prove it could float.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
This is great, there is a discussion going on a thread which has no subject. Other than the fact that the subject is the lack of one in and of its self.

The classic thread about nothing, I haven't seen one of these in years.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Now that is a teaser post if I ever saw one, or else it is a picture of the ultra rare 'invisible' ninja Arisaka.
The Ninja Arisaka! I didn't see one of those at a gunshow just this weekend!

·
Silver Bullet member
297 Posts
This is great, there is a discussion going on a thread which has no subject. Other than the fact that the subject is the lack of one in and of its self.
Guess it won't go too far off topic, then, and get closed. :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Obviously all of you guys need glasses because Vic and I can clearly see what he has. Whats the matter with you guys. ;)

·
Gold Bullet member
3,255 Posts

The classic thread about nothing, I haven't seen one of these in years.
You put that in zen like terms. This thread is like the sound of one hand clapping.

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Besides no photo(s) I thought I had deleted the thread when I observed no photos. Some problem with moving photo over to attachments. Oh well, it added to the post count for a number of you with nothing better to do.

·
Gold Bullet Member
3,425 Posts
Hello Vic :

I hate to differ with you "tocallo" ( Spanish for a buddy with the same name ), I do not see either.... and I have my glasses on ! :confused:
Is this what they mean when they say "lost in cyber space" ? guess el Ronin is either spacing out or that Ole Milwaukee is getting to him bad.
May the Lord have patience with him, as he too will need glasses.
Hey CW one hand clapping is called Olé ! :)
Vicasoto

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Besides no photo(s) I thought I had deleted the thread when I observed no photos. Some problem with moving photo over to attachments. Oh well, it added to the post count for a number of you with nothing better to do.
What are you talking about. :) We all have better suff to do. Though I can't think of anything at the moment...

·
Gold Bullet Member
1,642 Posts
This is the same maneuver the IJN performed when they pulled the troops off Kiska. No one saw them at all as they vanished in the fog.

·
Platinum Bullet member
18,993 Posts
Well Rodent, are you going to finish your post or just leave us hanging? Or, did you forget what you were going to post? :confused:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts