Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Created account March 24 and posted on japaneses fourm March 27. I agree to purchase and sent $1600 4\1. He insisted on Paypal friends, I sent money PayPal merchant. He returned fund with excuse. We agreed on venmo. Was supposed to ship last Friday and has ghosted me since. I filed claim today with visa

·
Super Moderator
6,616 Posts
Created account March 24 and posted on japaneses fourm March 27. I agree to purchase and sent $1600 4\1. He insisted on Paypal friends, I sent money PayPal merchant. He returned fund with excuse. We agreed on venmo. Was supposed to ship last Friday and has ghosted me since. I filed claim today with visa

The only info I can see on him is IP comes up to a hosting service in Miami Fl, his last log in was 4/3/20. Hope you get your money back sir, the account will be kept open for now but keep us informed so we can block his account if the sale doesn't pan out.

MT

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
He tried to buy something from me too, claimed he was out of the country, asked if I would ship to a forwarding address. Very sketchy. I will not respond to him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts