Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

Get on over to You Tube and check ot JGS's latest vid. He rips off a very respectable 10 rd rapid fire with a 1915 Lithgow and then..................he goes bananas and puts in a bayonet charge down the paddock at an unsuspecting foe!!

He just goes completely off tap. Well worth a look. Search for "Enfield Bayonet".

Cheers.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Before I look....does his fake hooked quillon get caught on a section of imitation wire, thus causing him to do a simulated flip onto his virtual keester? ;)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Bloody hell,
Don't think I would like to do that with bayonet worth over a grand.

·
Registered
401 Posts
JEEZUS CHRIST!
Matty has finally lost the plot , Is this the final throes of Enfieldilitis in which all and sundry gets bayoneted ?

Best Laugh I've had all week Thanks Matt!

Gav....

·
Banned
1,737 Posts
NOTICE TO ALL AMERICANS, VEGEMITE AND O.P. BUNDY IS NOW BANNED IN THE UNITED STATES FOR MENTAL HEALTH REASONS. :eek:

·
Registered
151 Posts
That would have to be the most piss weak bayonet drill i have ever seen !!!
What ever happened to IN OUT ON GUARD !!!!!
If your going to do it , do it right laddie!!
Cheers
NED:p

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aww now, "IN OUT ON GUARD" is alright when in training but when your operational and you've got your arse in the grass like Matt had and you're confronted by a dangerous yellow chemical drum I reckon anything goes! Anyway, job's right............he killed it!

·
Gold Bullet member
542 Posts
Fools !!

Hopeless lot :mad:,after you pull the bayonet out you should go on compo with a crook back ,like i would ,being an ex railway driver i can tell you all about it:p

·
Banned
904 Posts
well I reckon....

that the Yanks have got more chance of catching the Vegemite Kid....not a prayer of getting the other one.... :)

Look how good they were finding those weapons of mass destruction....

·
Gold Bullet member
542 Posts
that the Yanks have got more chance of catching the Vegemite Kid....not a prayer of getting the other one.... :)

Look how good they were finding those weapons of mass destruction....
You are an insensitive old bastard ,im really embarassed :mad:,fullbore tomorrow 700 and 800 ,plus a 300 yd 303 if time allows ;).

·
Registered
14,762 Posts
I would love to show Wagga some proper.bayonet drill with my Martini-Henry and the "lunger" on the end of it..

Oh by the way Dr. Beer. we DID find those weapons of mass destruction. ie; a large dump of empty artillery shells and next to it another large dump of 55 gallon drums filled with "pesticide" (unless you think flies are attracted to ammunition dumps.)
The search wasn't helped by Hans Blix, (considered a dim bulb by his own people) who couldn't find any nasty stuff because the inspectors were held at the front gate while trucks were heading out the back gate for the Syrian border. One might add that if you wanted to hide something by buriying it in the outback, or in the Iraqi desert, it would be a wee bit difficult to find it.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Wasn't it an Aussie in charge of the UN inspection teams prior to the second crack of the whip?

If so, he must have fed someone info of a hard core nature to set the wheels in motion.:confused:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts