Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know of one available??

I talked with a Johnson rifle enthusiast group at a Louisville show a little while back. The guys there claimed that one of their group could make me a better quality replica.....I am willing to give it a look but cant find the contact info anymore..???

PJH

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Any one know of one available??

I talked with a Johnson rifle enthusiast group at a Louisville show a little while back. The guys there claimed that one of their group could make me a better quality replica.....I am willing to give it a look but cant find the contact info anymore..???

Haven't seen one offered in twenty or more years. Too many guns missing them so I believe they have all been mated up with guns. A really good repro would be welcomed.
I didn't acquire a '41 until one came along with the correct production bipod.....

Bob Naess

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got this Johnson at a small gun show for $7000. I could hardly turn it down..........wrong bipod became a non issue at that price.

Send me a picture of your correct one showing the mounting as well as the legs & feet. I have no idea what it looks like should I stumble onto one. What is on a 'Dror'?? I have a parts set for that but dont remember it having a bipod. Will have to find that parts set as I am selling all these odd things before estate time.

PJH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.