560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Author Topic
John Wall
Platinum Bullet Club

USA
2414 Posts
Posted - 11/24/2003 : 05:01:47 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the weekend, I exhibited rifles (Mauser banner export rifles, 1907-1938) at the Ye Connecticut Gun Guild Show in Windsor CT. While there, a good friend, who had been collecting WW I rifles and carbines, offered me his original Austro-Hungarian 8x50 rifles and carbines. Three, (a 1916 Steyr long rifle, a 1917 Steyr Repetierkarabiner mit oberem Stutzenring, and a Budapest 1918 Repetierstützenkarabiner) are matching, untouched, unsanded and in their pre-1918 8x50R configuration. The long rifle is unit-marked to the k.k 33rd Landwehr Infantry Regiment ("33 LR"), a Ruthenian unit with its depot in Krakau (Crakow) Poland.

The fourth is a Hungarian H-marked 1930's conversion of a Steyr M.95 long rifle to carbine length and 8x56R with the Hungarian police marking "KAB" on its buttstock.

The fifth is a completely matching Budapest-made Yugoslav M95M in 7.92 m/m, with all the original Yugoslav armory marking still intact, including a the Kragujevac Armory mark, the "B3T" in a triangle on the buttstock. Life is good!
Best Regards,
John

Download Attachment:
48.8 KB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by - John Wall on 11/24/2003 07:47:11 AM

PeterS
Gunboards Super Premium Member

Germany
344 Posts
Posted - 11/24/2003 : 06:46:37 AM

Hi John,

verry nice!

regards

Peter

John Wall
Platinum Bullet Club

USA
2414 Posts
Posted - 11/24/2003 : 08:02:02 AM

Hello Peter,
It's good to hear from you! Yes, I found a Hungarian 31M! It does not have the front sight protectors like yours, but it is a very nice converted long rifle. I will post more pictures tonight. (It is only 8 o'clock in the morning in Boston!) My carbine's swreial number is marked on the buttplate, just like your carbine. Mine is marked "NO-70515".

Have you seen the "KAB" marking before? Do you know what these letters mean? I have a book of rifle markings ("Handbook of Military Rifle Marks, 1866-1950" by Schott and Hoffman) which indicates that "KAB" is an abbreviation for the Hungarian State (Royal?) police security organization. Do you know if this is correct?
Best Regards,
John

Edited by - John Wall on 11/24/2003 08:03:03 AM

tomcat
Gunboards Premium Member

USA
100 Posts
Posted - 11/24/2003 : 08:27:56 AM

I can only dream!!!! Waiting on your pics.

Don
Looking for m95 long rifle parts, stock, & handgaurd.

TP
Moderator Military Mauser Forum

USA
2034 Posts
Posted - 11/24/2003 : 10:35:07 AM

Very nice John! I'm especially interested in the Hungarian front sight protector that you and Peter are talking about and wonder if it is the same as I have on my "H" marked Stutzen. Is it stamped metal and held on by two bolts?

John Wall
Platinum Bullet Club

USA
2414 Posts
Posted - 11/24/2003 : 11:31:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by TP

Very nice John! I'm especially interested in the Hungarian front sight protector that you and Peter are talking about and wonder if it is the same as I have on my "H" marked Stutzen. Is it stamped metal and held on by two bolts?

Hi TP and Don,
TP, that sounds like Peter's carbine. In fact, he posted a picture of it on this Forum on November 11th in a thread he called "new toys". Indeed! It is at this URL: http://gunboards.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10998

Don, I'll try and get some pictures tonight, or maybe earlier if I can slip away unnoticed. (I have 5 weeks on vacation to use-or-loose (!) before the end of the year!
Best Regards,
John

TP

USA
2034 Posts
Posted - 11/24/2003 : 12:02:12 PM

Thanks for the link John, I had missed that one. Yes, mine is exactly like the one that Peter shows as the top short rifle/carbine. I'll have to take mine off of the wall and take a look at it again. Also, hard to be certain, but that sling looks original.

John Wall
Platinum Bullet Club

USA
2414 Posts
Posted - 11/24/2003 : 1:09:06 PM

Hi T.P.,
Does your carbine have the "K.A.B." Police (?)stamp in the stock? If not, how is your stock marked? I would think not because that is a Hungarian stamp (so I read), and the 31M with the sight hood is Austrian. Or am I mixed up? I see that Peter's carbine is Hungarian just like mine. Is the sight hood an indicator of Austrian use? Or Hungarian? Or both?
Regards,
John

Edited by - John Wall on 11/24/2003 2:14:57 PM

TP

USA
2034 Posts
Posted - 11/24/2003 : 1:47:37 PM

If I recall correctly (and I may be wrong) the protector is Hungarian, but I know so little about the M95, especially in it's post-War form. I will try to get some extra time tonight and take a look at my stock to see if there are any marks on it. I had almost forgotten this little rifle, but it is an interesting item.

PeterS

Germany
344 Posts
Posted - 11/24/2003 : 2:45:28 PM

Hi John,
Hi TP,

i believe the protector is Hungarian too, the Austrians don't have a front sigth protektor.

About the "K.A.B" marking i don't know what it means, but i 'll ask a fellow collector who knows the austro-ungarian history.

@ John, use your vacation! (i have about 25 day, too, but i could take in 2004 if i can't take it in 2003)

rgards

Peter

John Wall
Platinum Bullet Club

USA
2414 Posts
Posted - 11/26/2003 : 10:43:41 AM

Hi Peter,
Today is a vacation day for me! It is the day befgore Thanksgiving, a national holiday in the US, and a good day to stay home and help my wife get ready for the 16 guests coming to our house tomorrow to eat Turkeys...and take rifle pictures!

Here is a group pictures of the Steyr long M.95 with unit stamp for the 33rd Landsturm Infantry Regiment. (...which I mistakenly identified above as the 33rd Landwehr Regiment!) The 33rd Landsturm Regiment appears to have been headquartered at Przemysl in present day Poland. Like the 33rd Schützen Regiment, it was a Ruthenian (ethnic Ukrainian) regiment from the area of Stryj/Krakow, Poland. The entire 33rd Landsturm was captured at the fall of Przemysl. I'm looking for more history of this unit during WW I. Can anyone recommend a source where I might find this?
Best Regards,
John

Download Attachment:
56.39 KB

Download Attachment:
45.15 KB

Download Attachment:
35.8 KB

Download Attachment:
41.07 KB

Download Attachment:
142.7 KB

Download Attachment:
46.44 KB

Download Attachment:
38.82 KB

Download Attachment:
42.86 KB

Download Attachment:
43.54 KB

Download Attachment:
36.64 KB

Edited by - John Wall on 11/27/2003 07:54:47 AM

Krag
Gunboards.Com Gold Star Member

3553 Posts
Posted - 11/26/2003 : 11:04:44 AM

I have some good photos of Hungarian soldiers on the Eastern Front in 1942 equipped with Huzagol 31.M with hooded front sights. BUT they are too large to download here. If anyone can "shrink" them I'll be happy to e-mail them to you and you can post them.

"Use up all your ammo and have fun."

Starship Troopers
Robert Heinlein

John Wall
Platinum Bullet Club

USA
2414 Posts
Posted - 11/26/2003 : 11:10:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Krag

I have some good photos of Hungarian soldiers on the Eastern Front in 1942 equipped with Huzagol 31.M with hooded front sights. BUT they are too large to download here. If anyone can "shrink" them I'll be happy to e-mail them to you and you can post them.

Hi Paul,
Send them to me. I can crop and reduce them in size and would be glad to post them.
Regards.
John

TP

USA
2034 Posts
Posted - 11/26/2003 : 11:41:35 AM

John, an online source of which you may already be aware is at: http://www.austro-hungarian-army.co.uk/ While there is not much in the way of detailed info there, they have an excellent online discussion forum with knowledgeable participants who answer some amazing questions. Also, I'll check my email addresses and get you a name of at least one guy whose knowledge on A-H military matters I respect and send it to you by email. Enjoy the holiday and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Krag

3553 Posts
Posted - 11/26/2003 : 12:20:16 PM

John - coming your way.

"Use up all your ammo and have fun."

Starship Troopers
Robert Heinlein

John Wall
Platinum Bullet Club

USA
2414 Posts
Posted - 11/26/2003 : 5:35:32 PM

Here are the three pictures from Krag showing Hungarian troops with 31.M carbines.

Download Attachment:
78.15 KB

Download Attachment:
92.46 KB

Download Attachment:
90.35 KB

Edited by - John Wall on 11/26/2003 7:23:37 PM

PeterS

Germany
344 Posts
Posted - 11/27/2003 : 04:15:17 AM

Hi John,

nice long rifle, i've only one long-rifle, Budapest made, none matching, Stock sanded...

The single soldier on the middle pic have an m91 with short Karabiner/Stutzen rear-sight. Such a gun i've missed these year

here two pics of the M31 sight protektor / rear-sight

rigth side
35.13 KB

left side
24.42 KB

rear sight
15.14 KB

best regards and a nice Thanksgiving

Peter

Edited by - PeterS on 11/27/2003 04:20:39 AM

John Wall
Platinum Bullet Club

USA
2414 Posts
Posted - 11/27/2003 : 08:24:47 AM

Hi Peter,
Thank you for the pictues and the information. It appears from Krag's WW II pictures and from your own photographs that this sight protector is open on the top, correct? It seems to me to look like a Vz.24 sight protector but with 2 screws instead of one.

I have taken a few pictures of my own 31.M which I acquired last Sunday. It has never had a sight protector on its muzzle. The bluing there appears to be un-scratched. However, it is almost the same as your carbine, Peter: Steyr-made, a converted rifle with modified rifle sight leaf and a buttplate with large numbers.

It is different however in that it has the "K.A.B." marking, together with the remains of the Hungarian state coat of arms and two large stars, or asteriks.

Peter, thank you for your kind Thanksgiving wishes! Later today, I might I violate all protocols of the Forum and post a picture of our my wife's Thanksgiving table. However, this might not be possible if our 16 hungry guests stampede at the smell of the Turkeys, and force me to eat first to save myself.
We'll see!
Best Regards,
John

Here are the 31.M K.A.B. Carbine photos:
Download Attachment:
26.75 KB

Download Attachment:
49.55 KB

Download Attachment:
53.69 KB

Download Attachment:
40.21 KB

Download Attachment:
57.48 KB

Download Attachment:
44.94 KB

Download Attachment:
50.1 KB

Download Attachment:
41.96 KB

Edited by - John Wall on 11/27/2003 11:25:52 AM

tomcat
Gunboards Premium Member

USA
100 Posts
Posted - 11/27/2003 : 10:33:48 AM

* shield *
K.A.B.
Is this not the stamp of the Hungarian 'Royal State Security'?

Don
Looking for m95 long rifle parts, stock, & handgaurd.

MikeS

USA
1262 Posts
Posted - 11/27/2003 : 1:57:44 PM

John - In a pervious post I listed (from some research with another collector in I believe Austria) the three possible answers to the KAB question. One was the State (Secret Police. You might find it by searching under my posts on this forum. I can't find the ^&^##% email right now, but I di print it out and check later. Dinner is awaiting! Seems the others were Engineering Unit? and ??? Great finds!!! Mine has an oddball buttplate mark with two characters. - Regards! Mike

"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves."

TP

USA
2034 Posts
Posted - 11/27/2003 : 7:42:50 PM

John and Peter I am very excited to know that my 31M has cousins out there! Mine is very much like both that you two have posted here with one or two small differences. The one you illustrate John has a fixed side swivel on the rear band while mine has a moveable swivel. Mine also has the sight protector exactly as illustrated by Peter. John, in the email I sent you I mentioned that mine had the letter "K" stamped on the butt and today I took it out in the sunlight (what little we had, it's raining now) and there is a letter "A" barely visible beside it, however no Hungarian crest is visible at all. It is very well worn, however, and may have had the same markings at one time. Krag's photos were also very interesting as I have seen very little in the way of Hungarian miltary photos anywhere. I do have one questioon for you both - do any numbers on yours match? Mine has different numbers on the barrel and receiver indicating a rebuild somewhere along the line. There is no number on the bolt.

MikeS

USA
1262 Posts
Posted - 11/27/2003 : 8:10:07 PM

Previous post must have been on the old boards, but I did find he email I was referring to. Here it is. There refernces, as you will read are frome old publications....,

"Hello Mike,
I came across the K.Á.B. abbreviation in 1920-45 Hungarian documents but
I never found the actual meaning. I got different explanations from different
sources:
1. An arsenal refurbishing stamp
2. An Engineering unit
3. Csendorseg (a uniformed FBI-type unit under the military commanders)

The crest of Hungary shown above the K.Á.B on the stock is basically a
1000 year old crest used by Hungary except in the communist era and early in the Habsburg era.

Buttplate stamps:
I believe these were used as serial numbers. My 31.M has G-4574 on the buttplate, still has orig. serial on receiver and barrel.
My 35.M has C-32117 and My 43.M has C-27347.

The 35.M and 43.M do not have any serial numbers except on the buttplate. The the 31.M's which were converted old M90 and M95 rifles were stamped new serial numbers on the buttplate in the 1930's so they match the current (at that time) serial numbering system and location. Is your A-0799 is a 31.M ?

Las"

Hope this is of interest. I have a KAB 31M that has what I believe is an officially shortened stock (officer's?) and a full length, that is untouched and still in the "dried" gease, can't bring myself to clean it. Will try and post some pics later.

- Regards! Mike

MikeS

USA
1262 Posts
Posted - 11/27/2003 : 8:15:31 PM

PS - This may be noted in the posts above, but so far, all of the 31M's appear to have the receiver more or less "in the white." Am I correct in this?

- Mike

Chris
Gunboards Premium Member

USA
124 Posts
Posted - 11/27/2003 : 10:11:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MikeS
Buttplate stamps:
I believe these were used as serial numbers. My 31.M has G-4574 on the buttplate, still has orig. serial on receiver and barrel.

The 35.M and 43.M do not have any serial numbers except on the buttplate.

Hi,

My 35,M's, A- (dated 1938) and C-prefix (dated 1940), and 43.M (C prefix, undated but with King Stephan's crown) all have matching barrel shank and butt plate numbers. The serials are on the left side of the barrel shank, at the woodline. So, these buttplate numbers are serials, if that was in doubt.

IIRC, the book "Hungary at War" mentioned the KAB in reference to a police organization. It'll take some digging to find the reference, as it's one of those interview antholgies. An interesting read, BTW.

Chris

Edited by - Chris on 11/27/2003 10:14:20 PM

DBG
Gunboards Member

USA
49 Posts
Posted - 11/28/2003 : 12:21:47 AM

Chris,

In addition to the locations you mention, my 43.M also has the serial number (sans prefix letter) on the bolt head, the bolt body, the firing pin, the magazine/trigger housing, the magazine floorplate, on the underside of the backsight. In the German fashion, it also has the numerals 79 on the barrel at the index line (denoting bore diameter). There's also an "E" in a circle on the right side of the barrel shank at the woodline.

PeterS

Germany
344 Posts
Posted - 11/28/2003 : 02:29:48 AM

Hi John,
Hi TP,

here a Pic of the rear band:

rear band :
49.81 KB

Mine is a "Bastard" too, different numbers on the barrel, receiver and buttplate, noe on the bold.

on the left buttstock the ungarian shield, non other markings...

I'll try to get a digital-cam over weekend to make some pictures.

regards

peter

today, i "put on my glases" and "examine" the buttstock, it have an "K" and a half of an "A"

Edited by - PeterS on 11/28/2003 4:02:19 PM

Chris
Gunboards Premium Member

USA
124 Posts
Posted - 11/28/2003 : 08:53:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DBG

Chris,

In addition to the locations you mention, my 43.M also has the serial number (sans prefix letter) on the bolt head, the bolt body, the firing pin, the magazine/trigger housing, the magazine floorplate, on the underside of the backsight. In the German fashion, it also has the numerals 79 on the barrel at the index line (denoting bore diameter). There's also an "E" in a circle on the right side of the barrel shank at the woodline.

Hi DBG

I've seen the other numbers too. My 43.M has a bore size of 7.91 marked, so I guess they did those the same as was done for the German's mausers. The bolt head is unmarked, and the bolt body is mismatched. The safety lever is serialed as is the back of the cocking piece, but once again mismatched. Did they mark these or are these G98/40 parts? The 35.M's are unmarked, or have a "Ny". I have seen the serial on the bolt head, but on the two spare bolt heads that I have there isn't room for more than 4 digits, so I assumed that was only done for the 98/40's. Did they do that for the 5 digit hungarian serials?

Thanks for the info!

Chris

DBG
Gunboards Member

USA
49 Posts
Posted - 11/28/2003 : 09:51:19 AM

Chris,

I believe that the safety lever and cocking piece you have are from a 98/40. The safety lever is marked "Ny" on one side and "Z" on the other. My heritage on my father's side is Hungarian, but I don't know the language. Nevertheless, I'll hazard a guess that the "Ny" is an abbreviation for "nyit" which means "open" in english. It would then follow that the "Z" may be an abbreviation for "zárt" which means "closed."

The bolt head on my 4.M is serialized with all five digits of the serial number, but it isn't stamped into the metal. It almost appears to be etched, and not with an electro-pencil.

Chris
Gunboards Premium Member

USA
124 Posts
Posted - 11/29/2003 : 3:24:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DBG

Chris,

I believe that the safety lever and cocking piece you have are from a 98/40. The safety lever is marked "Ny" on one side and "Z" on the other. My heritage on my father's side is Hungarian, but I don't know the language. Nevertheless, I'll hazard a guess that the "Ny" is an abbreviation for "nyit" which means "open" in english. It would then follow that the "Z" may be an abbreviation for "zárt" which means "closed."

The bolt head on my 4.M is serialized with all five digits of the serial number, but it isn't stamped into the metal. It almost appears to be etched, and not with an electro-pencil.

DBG,

Thanks for the info again, especially with the translations. My mother was first generation American from Hungarian-German parents. She grew up in a trilingual household, but by the time I came along she could only swear in Hungarian!

Chris

Devo
Gunboards Premium Member

USA
119 Posts
Posted - 12/01/2003 : 3:06:03 PM

I have an H-marked Styer carbine; the original Wn-eagle-date and serial number were scrubbed, replaced with a 5-digit serial number (no letter prefix). Is that consistent with Hungarian use during WWII? Stock cartouches indicate a later Bulgarian re-furb (butt plate has also been scrubbed of s/n and/or unit markings), so I suppose it's anyone's guess as to the carbine's service history. Any insights appreciated (oh, BTW--no sight protector).

-Devo

"Are we not men?"

John Wall
Platinum Bullet Club

USA
2414 Posts
Posted - 12/01/2003 : 3:31:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris

quote:
Buttplate stamps:

The 35.M and 43.M do not have any serial numbers except on the buttplate.

Hi,

My 35,M's, A- (dated 1938) and C-prefix (dated 1940), and 43.M (C prefix, undated but with King Stephan's crown) all have matching barrel shank and butt plate numbers. The serials are on the left side of the barrel shank, at the woodline. So, these buttplate numbers are serials, if that was in doubt.

IIRC, the book "Hungary at War" mentioned the KAB in reference to a police organization. It'll take some digging to find the reference, as it's one of those interview antholgies. An interesting read, BTW.

Chris

Hi Chris,
So you have two 35.M's? Me too. I have just about finished restoring the second one with a newly made handguard. Springfield Sporters has 35.M and 43.M parts and they will be re-opening soon if you need any.

BTW, if you type my name into the search box in the Raytheon intranet "Directory", my RTSC office number in Burlington, Mass should come up. Small world!
Best Regards,
John

Edited by - John Wall on 12/01/2003 3:33:19 PM

PeterS

Germany
344 Posts
Posted - 12/01/2003 : 3:39:07 PM

M35??

I have only one , life is hard.....

shorted M95, still in 8x50, M31, M35:
43.25 KB

shorted M95, still in 8x50, M31, M35:
33.56 KB

best regards

Peter

Edited by - PeterS on 12/01/2003 3:40:20 PM

John Wall
Platinum Bullet Club

USA
2414 Posts
Posted - 12/01/2003 : 3:52:46 PM

Hi Peter,
You may only have one 35.M, but you are a rich man! You have a hood for your front sight!

I see that your upper band has a stcking bar instaed of the short stsud for the Hungraian bayonet. Very interesting. Is this original? It is the first I have seen.

Also, thanks you for mentioning the different sight configuration on the photograph of Hungarian solider (above) with the 31.M. I had not noticed the short, carbine-type sights before. Another variation to dearch for!
Best Regards,
John

John Wall
Platinum Bullet Club

USA
2414 Posts
Posted - 12/01/2003 : 3:57:38 PM

quote:

John - In a pervious post I listed (from some research with another collector in I believe Austria) the three possible answers to the KAB question. One was the State (Secret Police. You might find it by searching under my posts on this forum. I can't find the ^&^##% email right now, but I di print it out and check later. Dinner is awaiting! Seems the others were Engineering Unit? and ??? Great finds!!! Mine has an oddball buttplate mark with two characters. - Regards! Mike

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the help with the K.A.B. marking. Can you post a picture of the marking on your buttplate? Sounds interesting. Funny thing about mannlichersd (and rifls in gneral). I never check the bores. Just not too important to me I guess. But now I'm checking buttplates!
Best Regards,
JOhn

Chris
Gunboards Premium Member

USA
124 Posts
Posted - 12/01/2003 : 4:59:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Wall
Hi Chris,
So you have two 35.M's? Me too. I have just about finished restoring the second one with a newly made handguard. Springfield Sporters has 35.M and 43.M parts and they will be re-opening soon if you need any.

BTW, if you type my name into the search box in the Raytheon intranet "Directory", my RTSC office number in Burlington, Mass should come up. Small world!
Best Regards,
John

Hi John!

I got lucky this past year, after letting one 35.M pass by a year or so ago. Now my wife doesn't believe me when I say something is rare...

Both 35.M's needed work, although the A series has a brite bore. I had to borrow parts off my mismatched 43.M to complete the C series (which is in better overall shape) for the time being. The A series had a surprise...the side sling loops are sheet metal, formed as part of the stamping operation on the rear loop. The rear one is staked into the buttsocket the same as the barstock loops on the C series and the 43.M, so it all looks correct. I'll post pics, probably in a week or two due to work.

Now if I can just snag another complete 43.M, or even one without a bolt...

I'm with RTSC down here in MD. Search for my name, you'll find me. I'm normally work out of NASA Goddard, but I also support a project out of Sudbury, Mass. In fact, it looks like I'll be up your way a couple times next year. So, it is a small world indeed. Just one big happy Raytheon!

Chris

Edited by - Chris on 12/01/2003 5:34:49 PM

Chris
Gunboards Premium Member

USA
124 Posts
Posted - 12/01/2003 : 5:26:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by PeterS

M35??

I have only one , life is hard.....

best regards

Peter

Ohhh so hard! You have touched a 31.M! You HAVE a 31.M! I have only seen pictures of those, and very few at that - and the best one's have been yours! Real cool, BTW, and thanks!

Chris

PeterS

Germany
344 Posts
Posted - 12/02/2003 : 06:17:06 AM

quote:

I see that your upper band has a stcking bar instaed of the short stsud for the Hungraian bayonet. Very interesting. Is this original? It is the first I have seen.

Hi John, i don't now, but i Think i is not original.

A German gun-law which was in force before the '70, arrange that all military-long-guns who constructed before 1898, must cut down the bayonet-lugt and block the rear-sight at 300m.

I think, this is such a gun who is "re transformed".

Hi Chris,

ok, im happy again

and i hope you find a M31 so fast as John (about 1 week after i wished it him)

best regards

Peter

Edited by - PeterS on 12/02/2003 08:52:34 AM

MikeS

USA
1262 Posts
Posted - 12/22/2003 : 6:37:59 PM

quote:

quote:

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the help with the K.A.B. marking. Can you post a picture of the marking on your buttplate? Sounds interesting. Funny thing about mannlichersd (and rifls in gneral). I never check the bores. Just not too important to me I guess. But now I'm checking buttplates!
Best Regards,
JOhn

Hi John -

Total meltdown of old computer and all the contents. Of course digital camera software doesn't work with the new "early Christmas present." But as soon as I can reinstall an OS on the old one and rig something up and am up and running again I'll post some pics of both of the '31s!

- Best Regards! Mike

1 - 1 of 1 Posts