Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Good! I had a bad feeling. He PMed me about a WTB add I have posted. Suspicious with 0 post history and only wanted me to email him.
I avoided.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yikes ! Hopefully nobody confuses me with that guy. I see our screen IDs are too close for comfort. I do not do any of the things this guy has been accused of, and I am not banned. I usually hang out over on the Makarov forums.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
766 Posts
Me too. Just received an email today from a person with the same email as is listed in post #1. I responded back via email and got thinking and checked and found this thread.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
23,298 Posts
What name and email? He keeps re-registering, sometimes multiple times per day. If you receive his approach - give us user name and email!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I got PM from him today offering to sell a Winchester 1917...............glad I checked. Also user name showed Lazguns101 and banned.

·
Copper Bullet member
597 Posts
I tried to get this guy busted unfortunately he lives in Jersey City NJ I have been there they have a lot to worry about the police were not interested I called my local PD they said no crime committed. I have him on the hook for a deal thinking they would get involved and bust him...... Here is the name and address he wanted payment sent to he said Lorna was his wife I doubt it all. What happens is they get the USPS MO we sign it with a ballpoint pen. They wash the check(soak it in acetone) write their name on it and cash it. This address is a two story he is probably having it sent to the little old lady upstairs He always asks for tracking he gets the check out of the mail, washes the check ,writes his name on it and he gets cash meanwhile Lorna Hall doesn't even know it happened.
He says his name is Jim Hall. Had it been a small town I could have got him....................still cant find a M16a1 parts kit........
Name-Lorna hall
Address-262 Columbia Ave 1st fl. Jersey City NJ 07307

Also CMP site says they hade 2 people get burned I tried to pm the Supermoderator to get more info thinking the NJ police and my Local PD would move on it if the had several crimes committed but never got a reply from the CMP site He also just joined ar15.com....hmmmm wonder why

·
Administrator
3,328 Posts
sent me a note too - darn, I wanted some pre-WW1 german military ammo too :)

using this user name gungunner99

·
Registered
875 Posts
He PM'ed me today about a WTB ad that I had on the site. Asked for a tracking number for my money order. He gave this address.

Name-LORNA HALL
Address-262 Columbia Ave 1st fl. Jersey City nj 07307

1 - 20 of 40 Posts