Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The four standard Type 14 Firing pins are $80 ea. ppd in USA

Looking for a fair offer for the rare Type 14 OO firing pin. This pin has a weak kanji mark, yet no serial number. were spare 00 firing pins numbered or is this an unnumbered arsenal replacement ? ?

·
Registered
64 Posts
The 00 pins in the guns were numbered, so IF there were any spares issued, I would suspect they were numbered also, as a fitted part, just like the later Toriimatsu T-14s. Since they were second class weapons, I don't know if anyone knows if they were "issued" with anything. Maybe it's an arsenal replacement??? PM sent on it. DLD

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am looking at a T-14 2nd series dated July 1944 (19.7). I have spent an hour or so on Teri's Nambu World so I could id the pistol; hope I got it right. Pistol looks good all numbers matching except the magazine which is unmarked. The only problem is the firing pin and spring are missing. Will the firing pins you have listed ( if you still have them ) work with this pistol ? If yes I will buy one. I am learning Nambus' I am more familiar with Lugers and C96 mausers, so forgive me if I have asked a stupid question. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks, Rob

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Being 1944 I believe you need one of the two lower pins in my photo (#840 or #614), as it has the wide tip, earlier guns had the narrow tip. Here is a photo showing both types of tips that I borrowed from another thread

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.