Gunboards Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hey Guys,

Forgive me again! I spent most of yesterday shoveling out from our newest storm which was about a foot of heavy wet snow which overwhelmed my snow blower and had to be 90% done by hand, in addition I have done my Dad's place twice, this crap is for the birds, the southwest is definitely in my future...

Rob: Just an FYI that Don makes that part, if you get one be sure to tell him it's for a T-99 LMG kit as the threads differ between the 96 & 99 rods...

Big Ed: Very impressive set-up, I'm small potatoes compared to that but I'm only doing Jap 6.5 & 7.7 so far although I'll soon be doing 8.0 mm Nambu for the SMG, maybe after I retire I'll upgrade my reloading equipment...

-Rick

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Rick,
You need to dump that RCBS single stage press. Get a Dillon RL450. Use your dies in it. Prep your cases ahead of time. Then you can knock them right out. Every pull of the handle and out comes a loaded round. I have mine set up for 30.06 because I had a bunch of cases to do. I'm going to change it to .300 blackout soon. Once I get my suppressor approved. I also have a RCBS turret press. I have another set of 7.7 dies in it. All are where they should be. When I do 7.7 cases I just swing the turret wheel over to the next die. One die is a universal decapper. So all cases get decapped in that die. I never have to adjust dies.
I've got a Dillon 550B and it really cranks out the rounds too! :thumbsup: Well the buck$...I can reload about 275 to 350 rounds per hour with it.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.