Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
265 Posts
Hi
I am far from an authority on these things but I don't think it is a naval flag. My guess is that it some sort of a veterans group type flag. Joe T
PS If you would place this in the Japanese items forum you would probably get some of the knowing people to glance at it.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
The right-hand column reads "Imperial Reservists Association", while the left-hand column reads "Umayama Railroad Chapter." I'm not 100% sure of the name "Umayama", but it's my best guess on how it's pronounced.

C/

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Interesting construction,it looks like Rip-stop! There is a near identical version of this displayed in the Battleship Alabama onboard museum nearby that i may have a pic of. It has the Time-expired badge and similar writing....

·
Gold Bullet member
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
swords

Gentle a couple of my swords. I know i am in the wrong section but can't seem to post in the right section. My computer skill very lacking forgive me. seems kids 6 years old run rings around me with these computers.

Attachments

·
Platinum Bullet member
7,029 Posts
Gentle a couple of my swords. I know i am in the wrong section but can't seem to post in the right section. My computer skill very lacking forgive me. seems kids 6 years old run rings around me with these computers.
Nice collection. Japanese swords are OK to post here, as is anything Japanese. However, that T-Gewehr, has to go. I'll give you a dollar for it!;)Awsome.:thumbsup:

·
Silver Bullet member
854 Posts
nice group of Japanese swords Gunman. Looks like you've got a nice group of Japanese pistols as well! :thumbsup:

By the way, cool lamp stands. :clap:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Swords what swords? I'm lik'n the Nambus on the table.:clap:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts