Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO LOW ATTENDANCE. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Dan and i would like to take the time out of our super busy schedules and do another collectors meeting this year on April 21, 2012. Dan and myself have been so very busy this year and last that we have not been very active on the boards, but rest assured we are ready for our meeting! this year we will have topics on the knee mortar and general Japanese field gear! we will also have TONS of stuff on display like rifles, pistols, bayonets, ordnance, etc! if you can make it to the meeting, please let us know by posting here so we can get a rough head count for the complimentary color handouts to go along with our presentations. we would love to see you there and please check our website for more info! www.japanesecollector.com

Attachments

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
really? no one is planning on attending? These meetings are not cheap to put on, and it only takes a few seconds to post "i will be there". we would like to get a good head count for this meeting as the full color booklets are not cheap, and we don't want to short anyone or have 20 extra copies laying around. so please help us out by taking 5 seconds to let us know you will be coming. thanks!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Speaking of MG's BIG ED, have you ever stopped at Keystone Arsenal? One of my spys said he saw an unidentified Japanese MG in crate at their shop. I've been dealing with the week from Hell, and haven't had a chance to check it out.

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so far, we have had very few responses to this and other postings on other sites. our count is at about 5 or so attendees, which is a bit upsetting to say the least. lots of time and money go into these events that we sponsor and all we ask is that you take 5 seconds to let us know who is planning on attending. :(

·
Registered
377 Posts
Jarrod,

I haven't been on the boards too much lately, and actually hopped on to see if there was a post about the meeting. I'm very sorry and disappointed to see it has been cancelled. If attendance is the issue, i was talking to Big Jim and Tom (both of whom are not on the boards) today at the Berea show and both planned on attending. I planned on being there as well. If you or Dan need any help with anything please let me know. In the meantime Ill see if I can scare up a few more attendees.

I really hope this meeting happens as I was looking forward to seeing you and Dan. A lot has happened since September and I was looking forward to shaking some hands and saying "thank you".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.