Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The show is Nov 29- Dec 1. Arrangements have been made with the Best Western Central, 1100 Central Ave. for a block of rooms and a "Delux Continential Breakfast" (two stale donuts instead of one?). The motel, five minutes from the show, is furnishing a meeting room for Friday night with three tables for display items. Hopefully some of the CA fellows will give one or more formal presentations. Since I've been told by "de bos" that we are flying I may ship a T-10 and 89 to Odie and use them as props for a short talk. Ariskamutt could give one on g'ndes since has one or more T-10s.

The discounted motel price is $82 + tax. Ask for the BANZAI MEETING RATE, you don't have to be a member to come. 602/252-2100. It's a great chance to meet other collectors and make life-time friends. (Even Garfield will be there!!!)

·
Gold Bullet member
6,110 Posts
Ronine, Da Boss, good to know you are going to make it ! I made my reservation just now. I'll bring my potent supply of "dlied skwuid" again this year, and lot's of bottles of shochu (I have the underground contact in Phoenix that can supply the "goods").
I fly in from a biz trip to Chicago on the 29th and fly out to Reno on the 2nd, where wife and kids will pick me up on family car. Whip both shows that weekend !

·
Gold Bullet Member
3,425 Posts
Misseur El Edokko :
c / o Phoenix Gunshow , Reno, Biz & other unknown parts in between !!!!!!!
How on earth are you planning that Matathon out ? and you somehow are going to attend the meeting and pass out dwied skuid, sochu, choshu, and Sanchiko. How do you do it ?, no wonder it takes El Ronning and the other kats a year to recover from the get together.
I am hopping to attend all 3 days this time, don't know if I can drag my son down from Sacramento. But since I was able to walk the September show I am exercizing so that I can walk the biggie on my own.
Look forward to seeing you there.
Vicasoto

·
Gold Bullet member
6,110 Posts
Yo Vic !
I live on airplanes....and I don't like it. But that's life, for the time being, since I gots to feed the family.

Aaanyway, I am absolutely delighted that you will be making the Phoenix show and we will be honored by your appearance on Friday (dooms) night get-together ! It'll be fun ! again !

·
Platinum Bullet member
1,626 Posts
Sounds like fun, several of us are over at the LaQuinta (all the stale packaged rolls you can eat) but will be sure to come by Friday - Thanks for the invite - Skid

1 - 5 of 5 Posts