Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll have 40+ rifles from the late Dr. John Wells collection plus six or so helmets to sell for Ms Wells. I believe 03Man has posted photos of the helmets on the Trader Board? If you plan to attend let's get together Friday night for supper (dinner for you damnyankees.) If you're interested stop by the Banzai tables and let "de bos" or me know. If you do plan to go to supper with the group Ruth will give you a cookie (s)

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Failed to note, when I went to "Bookmarks," clicked on "Firearms of the Rising Sun" I found my self on the "Eye-tie" (Italian) Board. Wazup Vic???

·
Silver Bullet member
297 Posts
Failed to note, when I went to "Bookmarks," clicked on "Firearms of the Rising Sun" I found my self on the "Eye-tie" (Italian) Board. Wazup Vic???
Maybe it's something like when I came home from school one day and found out my parents had moved. ;)

·
Silver Bullet member
15,651 Posts
Doss,
the helmets are on an info thread. You need to find and read it. I'll try to get the link to you.

Unfortunately most were not up to snuff.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
See you there. We should be able to make the dinner if we are lucky on traffic. We have never driven this route previously so we are a little unsure of how long it will take. Looking forward to DINNER you rebel scoundrel.

Frank

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Our Supper will probably be Saturday night so Okiedokee will be winging back to CA. But, those of us that are there Friday can try to eat together.

·
Gold Bullet member
6,131 Posts
No "Banzai Supuh" fer Friday eh ? Then we'll have a grand old Kalifornia Kuisine Dinner on Friday ! And we'll all gaze at you chocking on the fancy Wasabi marinated Teriyaki chicken wing.

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Say what???

·
Silver Bullet member
15,651 Posts
What? Frank, Edokko, I'm looking forward to seeing you both in Louisville. I'll be there Thursday pm, Friday, and will also leave Sat pm to come back to God's country.

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,213 Posts
Sounds like a "short" between your keyboard and your seat ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.