Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
J&G describes these as good, which is a notch below everyone elses ratings on respective similar Romanian TTs. I can't remember what SOG used to rate their Polish TTs a couple of years ago.
Has anyone seen these, or have any idea what to expect?

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
polish toks were mixed in the romanian shipments. they will probly have the stiple punch CAI markings with the romani style safetys

·
Registered
272 Posts
Mr44, that is interesting that Polish toks would be mixed in with romanian shipments.Do you have this on good authority?
okrana

·
Silver Bullet member
420 Posts
When I picked up my Romanian they had 7 in stock. 3 were mis-marked Polish. You can tell by the hand hold groves on the slide. The Romanians have fine groves and the Polish had the old style large groves. The Polish looked more used, were mismatched and the safety was very loose.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
for a while there were some on the auctions they were stipled punched ..polish tok .CAI .and had the romi safetys and the straight ribbed polish grips and dated in the 50's with the polish serial numbers..they do exsist..when i got my shipment of romys there were 5 polish brass rods out of ten...i have polish tok dated 1947

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I was just up a J&G today picking up one of the PA-63's for $99.95. I saw a Tok in the case, but it was Romanian. I didn't ask the guy about the Polish Tokarevs.

·
Copper Bullet member
5,393 Posts
I picked up a polish Tok afew years back from the first importation with two matching numbered mags for $219.00. I thought that was a good price for a nice Tok. It is just sitting in the safe unfired waiting for me to get the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts