Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
288 Posts
IZZY H/B Parts kits are pricey and have been selling for $800.00+.. As with all Parts kits w/out a Receiver it's just parts but that's no big deal and nothing new....
Receivers are out there, 4 DSA Receivers were listed (and SOLD) on the FAL Files from one guy in the last day or so.. I have even seen them listed here on G/Boards.. W/X-Mas right around the corner finding a receiver might not be to tough if youv'e a Keen eye and pull the trigger quickly..
Assuming when you say LOWER you mean COMPLETE lower your not missing much and the parts should be a snap to gather..

Compliance parts are gonna be more than a $100.00 as a Good HTS will set you back $75.00 by itself.. Your choice of 922 Parts is kinda flexible but with an IZZY H/BAR your going to want to keep the original Furniture so those parts would be out of the list... IF it was me I would do US Receiver, HTS, Gas Piston, Mag base Plates and Followers and then you would have to decide from there what you wanted to substitute? Maybe a US M/D or maybe P/G?

Price for the build mightbe as much as $350.00 from a GOOD Smith but you would have an AWESOME FAL when completed..

· Registered
288 Posts
FWIW, although I no longer Live in OHIO I can tell there are some VERY good FAL Guys there that could help you out.. If your interested I can get you some Names.. Depending on How far South you are I know a Couple in Kentucky as well..
IF it were ME I would build the Rifle, the IZZY H/Bar variant is HEAVY but a Real Nice FAL..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.