Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,235 Posts
I agree w. DYNOMIKE, build it! You have all the tough-to-find and expensive parts (barrel and lower) in hand. Luckily Izzy HB parts are the easiest of any FAL HB model to find and the cheapest to boot (try finding parts for Belgium HBs!). For instance, much of Sarco's Izzy FAL inventory is new HB bits. Plus Izzy bits are commonly listed on Gun Broker and AA.
I was lucky to have bought a full parts kit (less upper) for a whopping $125 'bout 10 yrs ago. Built mine using nearly the same list of compliance parts that DYNOMIKE listed along with an Entreprise type 1 upper (stamped "Israeli Match"). A very heavy rifle indeed, even with the bipod removed. Not something you'd shoot offhand!

· Registered
1,235 Posts
I agree w. DYNOMIKE, build it! You have all the tough-to-find and expensive parts (barrel and lower) in hand. Luckily Izzy HB parts are the easiest of any FAL HB model to find and the cheapest to boot (try finding parts for Belgium HBs!). For instance, much of Sarco's Izzy FAL inventory is new HB bits. Plus Izzy bits are commonly listed on Gun Broker and AA.
I was lucky to have bought a full parts kit (less upper) for a whopping $125 'bout 10 yrs ago. Built mine using nearly the same list of compliance parts that DYNOMIKE listed along with an Entreprise type 1 upper (stamped "Israeli Match"). A very heavy rifle indeed, even with the bipod removed. Not something you'd shoot offhand!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.