1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
and what might this mean?

·
Super Moderator
6,155 Posts
I think Luke is still a shambles and needs to get it together ...

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters and Swords member
11,125 Posts
Luke is from Australia, which is in the southern hemisphere, so everything on the board is upside down. Luke, turn your monitor over...

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
58,449 Posts
I thought the board was doing real well. If fact, better than I would expect for a new board.

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
Luke
I you are having issues let us know what they are. We have had no issues that I am aware of.

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Tried letting you people help with problems but get ignored

I have tried getting help from anyone but either get (I don't know what you are talking about) or no answer.Then i see same question posted by someone else with all kinds of help. Just returned from 5 days out of town and have noticed that my post,s have been reset to zero and some neg feedback that i had placed on boards has gone south also.I guess this is not the board for me anymore.Have been an active member since it conception.Want to thank all members that i have had contact with and all the great info i have received here.Grumpy

Luke

I you are having issues let us know what they are. We have had no issues that I am aware of.

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Your on a whole new system Grumpy. This is version 4 and the other boards were closed due to problems. What is your specific problem and how can I help you?

·
Silver Bullet member
2,476 Posts
Just curious as I know you are having problems with the new server but when I attempt to add a new post there is no provision/way to add a photo even though I am signed in. It appears others are able to post photos, at least it seems like it, so maybe It's only a problem I am having.
Incidently this is one of the best boards around, Thanks, Ray

·
Silver Bullet member
15,554 Posts
Ray,
If you click quick reply, you do not get the full response capability, i.e. pictures.

Click the Post Reply button on the left, below the message, to get the full capability.

·
Silver Bullet member
2,476 Posts
Hi Don, I understand that but it's when I click to start a new post. The window that comes up does not have anywhere where I can add a photo. I had posted photos before on the new board if you remember, Ray

·
Silver Bullet member
4,754 Posts
Ray, scroll down the page below the first (text) window you see after you hit the Reply button.

Under "Additional Options", you will find four boxes. The second box, "Attach Files/Manage options", allows you to upload pics from your computer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts