Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.whitehouse.gov/agenda/urban_policy/

Address Gun Violence in Cities: Obama and Biden would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,154 Posts
I just threw up in my mouth a little...

That's old news Mammasboy, where have you been?
One thing to see it as a political campaign agenda, more concrete when you see it on the White House website.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Old or new, it's revolting.

Time to support the NRA (or similiar group) and make sure your CongressCritters know that re-election time is never far off ....

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's old news Mammasboy, where have you been?
He had it on his transitional website, then took it off.

Its official because its on their now official website. (whitehouse.gov)

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,124 Posts
Heck, the announcement was about guns. I thought that MB was going to announce that he's going to graduate in June 09. Well, I guess there is always next year.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I wonder just what a childproof gun is,especially when you count 19 year old gangbangers as children in statistics.

·
Silver Bullet member
36,340 Posts
He had it on his transitional website, then took it off.

Its official because its on their now official website. (whitehouse.gov)
Dunno where you've been, boy. When, a month or so ago, I heard it had been taken off his transitional website I checked and found it was still there. Apparently you've been doing your usual stupid pet trick of just reading 3rd hand commentaries and reports instead of going to the original sources.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,124 Posts

·
Empress of the Underworld and Diamond Bullet Membe
40,140 Posts
I don't know why any of this is news or a shocker to anyone unless you've been in a basement playing video games for the last year. The man voted against the second amendment while in IL, he told everyone he would while he was running for POTUS. Now it's on the Whitehouse website :eek: and everyone is shocked. Give me a break. This is who our fellow American's put into office. It is no surprise.

But hey, the good news is if he passes a law making all guns childproof, then we don't have to worry about mommasboy playing with guns anymore :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
1,154 Posts
Come on guys, the guy posted a legitimate thread. Give him a little positive reinforcement. Trash him when he get's mean, praise or just tolerate him when he plays nice.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Come on guys, the guy posted a legitimate thread. Give him a little positive reinforcement. Trash him when he get's mean, praise or just tolerate him when he plays nice.

Erroneous boinker... maybe if you take that left bent diseased sausage out of your yap you just might make some sense..... nah..won't happen.

·
Silver Bullet Member an all around excellent guy
52,141 Posts
Thanks for bringing the link to my attention.

I've run through each of the agenda/policy points.
If you look you'll see this is the penultimate smorgasbord of liberal programs.

They're still fixated on the same "affordable housing" initiatives which brought us to where we are today. He's going to compound the deflation of home values further by increased HUD spending. That'll work! Nothing increases the value of homes in a neighborhood more that building some Section 8 units down the street.

Check out how they are going to increase employment by driving every employee biased (anti-employer) initiative they can think of. Well kids, you'll never ever find a job but if you could you'd get great minimum wage, extended FMLA time, your laziness and stupidity would be accomodated, and you wouldn't be unfairly treated because of your sexual orientation. :D

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dunno where you've been, boy. When, a month or so ago, I heard it had been taken off his transitional website I checked and found it was still there. Apparently you've been doing your usual stupid pet trick of just reading 3rd hand commentaries and reports instead of going to the original sources.
No, it was not still there. Someone reported it, then when I followed the link, the page was blank.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't know why any of this is news or a shocker to anyone unless you've been in a basement playing video games for the last year. The man voted against the second amendment while in IL, he told everyone he would while he was running for POTUS. Now it's on the Whitehouse website :eek: and everyone is shocked. Give me a break. This is who our fellow American's put into office. It is no surprise.

But hey, the good news is if he passes a law making all guns childproof, then we don't have to worry about mommasboy playing with guns anymore :rolleyes:.
I'd wish they'd make cars woman proof, but then they'd have to make them immobile wouldn't they?

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,124 Posts
No, it was not still there. Someone reported it, then when I followed the link, the page was blank.
That's what THEY want you to believe little fella. You know, THOSE GUYS, from OUT THERE. Time to hunker down for four years in your basement.

·
Empress of the Underworld and Diamond Bullet Membe
40,140 Posts
I'd wish they'd make cars woman proof, but then they'd have to make them immobile wouldn't they?
You just mad mommy wouldn't let you drive her car last night? Your date didn't like riding on the back of your ten speed did she?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts