Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
10,246 Posts
Italian made, German marketed.

Antonio Zoli is a respected Gardone VT (Brescia) Gunmaker, and HEGE is a German Wholesaler, Importer and distributor.

Over the past 50 years, there have been numerous "co-operative" efforts betwqeen Italian Gunmakers and german marketing firms.

HEBSACKER is also a German Gun Selling company. Probably HEGE was the Importer, and Hebsacker the Retailer.

As to value, Condition-Condition-Condition. In Europe it would fetch a good price (over $1,000 US) but in the USA, I don't know... A "Gentleman's Gun" capable of taking most upland birds, and small to medium Deer and Boar at close range (under 100 yards).

I have a similar type of Gun, the ZH 304 by Brno, in 12ga/7x57R; it can handle any Australian Game except Buffalo.

Most of these combination guns also are set up to take a small scope as well.

Otherwise, put it on the net with a start price of US $2000 and see who nibbles....

Regards,
Doc AV
AV Ballistics.

·
Administrator
10,246 Posts
Italian made, German marketed.

Antonio Zoli is a respected Gardone VT (Brescia) Gunmaker, and HEGE is a German Wholesaler, Importer and distributor.

Over the past 50 years, there have been numerous "co-operative" efforts betwqeen Italian Gunmakers and german marketing firms.

HEBSACKER is also a German Gun Selling company. Probably HEGE was the Importer, and Hebsacker the Retailer.

As to value, Condition-Condition-Condition. In Europe it would fetch a good price (over $2,000 US) but in the USA, I don't know... A "Gentleman's Gun" capable of taking most upland birds, and small to medium Deer and Boar at close range (under 100 yards).

I have a similar type of Gun, the ZH 304 by Brno, in 12ga/7x57R; it can handle any Australian Game except Buffalo.

Most of these combination guns also are set up to take a small scope as well.

Otherwise, put it on the net with a start price of US $2000 and see who nibbles....

Regards,
Doc AV
AV Ballistics.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.