Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
I own a trading company specializing in new and military surplus firearms, ammunition and equipment.
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Israeli Police surplus Jericho pistols, steel and polymer frame models. Some are ex-police and some are from civilians.

Product Automotive tire Tread Office supplies Office equipment

Building Air gun Grille Material property Gun accessory

Line Font Trigger Engineering Gun accessory

Tool Air gun Gun accessory Metal Hand tool

Tool Kitchen utensil Knife Tableware Metal

Automotive exterior Gas Wood Bumper Machine

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hello, looks like you are an exporter of surplus weapons. Can you tell us if these pistols are coming to the U.S., or another country. I know you can’t tell us what company you are in negotiation, but I’m sure we in the States would like to know, so we can keep a look out for them once they hit the market.

·
Registered
I own a trading company specializing in new and military surplus firearms, ammunition and equipment.
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are hopefully for the US since it's the largest market. You for sure will know when they reach the market.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Love Jericho LEO trade ins from Israel, I have 3 Jericho’s along with an LEO trade in Browning HP. Also have 2 Tanfoglio’s and a Kareen HP that were civilian use. Cosmetics on mine are from excellent to poor but mechanically all of them are in excellent to good. From the imports I have received it’s my opinion that the folks in Isreal take great mechanical care of there pistols in a very harsh environment. Carry pieces look beat to hell but operate as they should and are accurate.

FYI, if you ever run out of bullets a full size steal frame Jericho makes an excellent club. 😂

1 - 4 of 4 Posts