Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last fall I was in the market for a Jericho 941 S/A pistol. I was set to purchase one from Classic Firearms and then there supply dried up. Just curious of what the odds are that these Israel surplus pistols will show up on the market again. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
They are great pistols. I bought 2 when they were available and both function flawlessly and shoot great. I sold one last week and am keeping the other. The star Israel Police mark is cool on these. I have a FN High Power with the same star Israel Police mark. Also have a MASADA ORP. Guess this makes me an Israel pistol collector or something.

Would love to get a pistol with the Ministry of Public Security mark. I have seen the Menoah mark on a pistol before but the guy wouldn’t sell the pistol. I can’t remember what pistol it was on anymore, I think it was on a CZ70 pistol but I could be wrong.

There are some BUL Cherokee’s currently available as LEO trade ins. There nice for what they are but there defiantly not Jericho’s.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.