Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the minefield a few minutes ago,but since many of you do not venture in to unsafe territory,I decided to post it here as well !

Just received this from a customer.Seem's like that if everyone did this-then our currency would be ruined.I would not vote for him now just for defacing MY country's currency.

Thoughts----Opinions ? Is Mauser lad behind this ?

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
96,405 Posts
Actually, it may not be illegal. That is an area that has apparently gotten hazy.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,929 Posts
is the minefield open for business agin? if so i need to renew my prescription.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
From the Bureau of Engraving and Printing:

"Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, [highlight]with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued[/highlight], shall be fined not more than $100 or imprisoned not more than six months, or both."

It is also a crime to alter FRNs with the intent to defraud, ie, adding zeros to a $1 bill to try to pass it off as a $10.

See also: http://www.wheresgeorge.com/press/ap.html

Now, aside from the question of whether that stamp renders the bill unfit to be reissued (feel free to send me any altered FRNs you have, and if I determine they're no longer serviceable, I promise to turn them in to the proper authorities. ;) ), how would you prove that's the stamper's INTENT?

I bet all of you Good Americans always come to a full and complete stop at every red light and stop sign, always obey the speed limit, amd regularly check your toilets to make sure they never use more than the new federal legal limit of 1.6 gallons per flush... :D

·
Silver Bullet member
12,929 Posts
i don't imagine very many of us have gone without defacing currency.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
66,399 Posts
I posted this in the minefield a few minutes ago,but since many of you do not venture in to unsafe territory,I decided to post it here as well !

Just received this from a customer.Seem's like that if everyone did this-then our currency would be ruined.I would not vote for him now just for defacing MY country's currency.

Thoughts----Opinions ? Is Mauser lad behind this ?
Does this show the extent to which Ron Paul people will go ??

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To ME ....This is MY opinion.

There are at least 18 presidential hopefulls.If each one used this tactic,then I would Not be able to tell whether I was spending a 50 or a 5 ! NOT to even mention how SHAMELESS it is .

MILLIONS of dollars for T.V.,Radio & newspaper spots arent enough,THEY have to put an AD on the very money itself. Pisses ME right off ! Why not just go to every ramada inn and stamp it on every page of the Bible ? ! :mad:

Is'nt anything sacred anymore ? !

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Does this show the extent to which Ron Paul people will go ??
It illustrates the main reason why Ron Paul is doomed to loose and why he doest have a chance.

His core fan base of morons have no common sense and feel free to promote Ron Paul everywhere without realizing that they do the same thing for Ron Paul that the guy the news crews interview at the gun shows does for gun owners.

There are too many BOYS supporting him and not enough men.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Why not just go to every ramada inn and stamp it on every page of the Bible ? ! :mad:

Is'nt anything sacred anymore ? !

Federal Reserve fiat "money", pretty paper backed by nothing, is SACRED? Comparable to pages of God's Word?

Noted.

Since you've ruled out Ron Paul (who, BTW, isn't behind this "outrage"), which candidate who wants to wipe his ass with the Constitution will you be voting for?

And how long have you been clerking at the Ramada Inn? :p

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Federal Reserve fiat "money", pretty paper backed by nothing, is SACRED? Comparable to pages of God's Word?

Noted.

Since you've ruled out Ron Paul, which candidate who wants to wipe his ass with the Constitution will you be voting for?
Are you including Ron Paul as one of the candidates that wants to wipe with the constitution now?

What kind of a fan are you Dirty?

Are you trying to say that you believe that the best way to get your candidate elected is by vandalism and destruction?

Do you believe vandalism is a good medium for a potential candidate?

You and your BOY like to pull out all of the typical moron leftist attack words to describe all of the people who oppose your views on any level.

I wonder when you will realize that you have become your own JBT's.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Are you including Ron Paul as one of the candidates that wants to wipe with the constitution now?

What kind of a fan are you Dirty?

Are you trying to say that you believe that the best way to get your candidate elected is by vandalism and destruction?

Do you believe vandalism is a good medium for a potential candidate?

You and your BOY like to pull out all of the typical moron leftist attack words to describe all of the people who oppose your views on any level.

I wonder when you will realize that you have become your own JBT's.
still waiting for an answer....

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I always thought "vandalism" involved an assault upon other people's property.

Are you saying that the money in your wallet right now is someone else's property? Have you turned yourself in to the police yet?

Have you stopped beating your wife?

·
Registered
7,503 Posts

Noted.

Since you've ruled out Ron Paul (who, BTW, isn't behind this "outrage"), which candidate who wants to wipe his ass with the Constitution will you be voting for?

And how long have you been clerking at the Ramada Inn? :p

Ditto on that. Its only sacred to the filthy bankers that screw you over with it.

·
Registered
14,762 Posts
Hate to tell you this dirty, BUT
1 I don't break speed limits
2. I stop at red lights (self preservation)
3. I have no idea how many gallons my toilet uses, I just trust the plumber who installed it.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Hate to tell you this dirty, BUT
1 I don't break speed limits
2. I stop at red lights (self preservation)
3. I have no idea how many gallons my toilet uses, I just trust the plumber who installed it.
Never exceeded a speed limit? Not once?

Never done a "California stop" when making a right turn at an empty intersection? Never?

Fascinating if true.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts