Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
850 Posts
It's value is only what someone will pay for it. Look at the auction sites and see what the actual bids and selling prices are, not what people are asking for the stuff. I've sold small lots of steel core for $1.00 per round to people who were willing to pay that price, but that is an extreme example. Right now, you might get $.25-$.35 per round, but wait until next year and see what Obama-Biden has in store for us. You might get that $1.00 per round...

D.D.

· Registered
850 Posts
Wow, a thousand dollars for 1,440 rounds of corrosive primed, 40+ year old surplus ball ammo? I guess that old saying about a fool and his money being soon parted really is true! I guess I am out of touch with today's fools, I mean prices. Not ashamed to admit it either. Got all I need long ago, before the ass-raping began, so no need to really follow the market that close. I guess I could consider selling some stuff to put the kids through college at today's prices... Hee Hee!

D.D.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.