Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this MAK a Russian or Bulgarian, in your opinion. The markings in the picture are too faint for me to tell for sure. I do see a circle behind the slide release, but I can't make out what is inside it.

·
Gold Bullet member
685 Posts
Thanks for the learned opinions. This item is for sale elsewhere and listed as a "Russian Military Makarov" in like new condition with three mags.

I was immediately suspicious because of the faint circle on the frame, but thanks to you all I did not make a purchasing mistake.

I informed the seller that it was in the opinion of some very learned people a Bulgarian not a Russian, and he should properly list it.

Hopefully he will do the honest thing and list it appropriately.

Dan

·
Registered
137 Posts
or worse yet he could be selling a russian(probably commercial) but is showing you this instead. there is an item on either gunbroker or auction arms where the seller is doing just that. showing a photo of a nice mak then it says this is not the one you will be getting. that item has been up for at least 2-3 weeks and not a single bid. I wonder why?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.