Gunboards Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been trying to contact this person regarding the minefield password...
no luck...

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I think the gates of hell opened up and swallowed him.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Nope, sorry guys. No sign of him down here.

Check Perguratory, may be there.

I feel deprived without the Minefield, so get with it Gatekeeper.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
67,726 Posts
maybe he decided to take a few days of vacation. Most everybody should have one.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you guys are a riot!

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Well, seeing that the GOM forum has no posts either, maybe the password hasn't been set up for either forum, and it's not TheGateKeeper, BRG or Dutch that are asleep at the switch. I would imagine that getting the major use forums on this board are #1 priority, and getting any user issues are gonna be #2, and the two protected forums will have to wait thier turn.

There are some members that this board would function without them just as well as it does without The Minefield.

·
67,726 Posts
You are in error. The GOM forum does have posts.

·
23,298 Posts
Both forums are operating - just need to get the passwords to enter. Once you get in, then your screen will show the postings in them on the main page, just like the rest of the forums.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
well fine then, they both work, and the gatekeeper is asleep at the swtich.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters and Swords member
11,611 Posts
well fine then, they both work, and the gatekeeper is asleep at the swtich.
Dutch and BRG are the moderators of the GOM forum and one of them will give you the password.

Don't feel bad about not getting the minefield password, Dana hasn't sent it to me either, I guess I'm on his/her s**t list. Last time Vic sent me the password but my "What happened to Michigan" post probably put an end to that.

** changed per moderator

·
67,726 Posts
My comment doomed me also. Oh well, on to the next game.

·
Premium Member
9,938 Posts
All
I am getting sick of this...... Ok..... do not fill this board up with posts about the minefield. I have no idea what is up with thegatekeeper and if he does not show up soon I will find someone else to take over. Still - NO MORE POSTINGS ABOUT IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Im not dead

I got access to the boards 10 minutes ago. I do my job when I am able to do so. The minefield isn't set up yet. I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THIS! Access will be set by tomorrow. Be patient. Stop whining.

·
Administrator
19,257 Posts
contact TGK. I changed the password to the previous setting to ease transition for a while.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.