Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Moderator/Gold Bullet member
8,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have we lost the Personal Message function with the switch to the new server? I didn't see it offered, and I couldn't find it when I did a search.

Poot

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I don't think all the functionality is installed yet. Comment made by Tuco or Vic last night that we were not even supposed to be using this yet.

Notice, too, that there is no font rendering controls when entering a post or reply.

·
8,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think all the functionality is installed yet. Comment made by Tuco or Vic last night that we were not even supposed to be using this yet.

Notice, too, that there is no font rendering controls when entering a post or reply.
Thanks! I guess it'll be restored when it's time.

Poot

·
Diamond Member
1,174 Posts
PM message?

I just turned it on via the boards at "profile."

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Poot: Trying to go into the back door for that '41 Tula? One way is to go to your "user CP", "edit options", and activate the ability to receive PM's and e-mails. DDR

·
Diamond Member
1,174 Posts
Junior member?

Gee, I seem to be going in reverse!

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
Have we lost the Personal Message function with the switch to the new server? I didn't see it offered, and I couldn't find it when I did a search.
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

Poot has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Heck, make up your mind! Want them or not? :D

SlimTim

·
8,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I, for one, am highly offended by this lack of PM etiquette and will not be sending Poot any PMs, regardless of any future changes in his PM settings!
Oh, the humanity!!!

Poot

·
8,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
O.k., I think I got it fixed. Now Ted can once again spam the living heck out of me with his e-flyers for his Beanie Baby side business he's got...

-Newly PM-enabled Poot-

·
8,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Poot: Trying to go into the back door for that '41 Tula? One way is to go to your "user CP", "edit options", and activate the ability to receive PM's and e-mails. DDR

Well DDR, if I was I'd be walking on already well-trodden ground around here! Seriously though, thanks for the tips on restoring the PM function.

Poot

·
8,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts