Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I sent an order in followed up by 3 emails and have not received ANY responses. I check online order status and it does not show my zip. I can't even phone because no number is listed. As of right now, none of my emails have even been opened. And yes, I am sending to the proper email addy. What gives?
John Swift
[email protected]

·
Silver Bullet Member
2,803 Posts
I sent an order in followed up by 3 emails and have not received ANY responses. I check online order status and it does not show my zip. I can't even phone because no number is listed. As of right now, none of my emails have even been opened. And yes, I am sending to the proper email addy. What gives?
John Swift
[email protected]
he can take several days to respond to email.

·
Registered
68 Posts
he can take several days to respond to email.
Okay..Maybe you can answer this. I sent an order in for PA-63 grips. On his website it said 5 dollars for shipping, however I could not find any place to add the shipping, so I just sent $37.00, the price of the grips to him. Not sure if I should have added $5.00 more. Has anyone ordered from him and how did you pay for shipping?
Thanks
John

·
Registered
182 Posts
I guess he is waiting for the other 5.00 that you owe him for shipping. Dennis has graced this board with his love for woodworking and Makorov's. I'm sure that there is just a glitch and this will work it's way out just don't get mad. I am sure you would have a hard time finding someone here who has been disappointted with Dennis.

·
Banned
3,631 Posts
My, but Americans are an impatient lot. I am relatively new here, and although "Dennis'" wooden grips are not my cup of tea (nor is Yorkshire Gold -- horrid stuff) for a Mak at this time, I have been here long enough to glean that Dennis (who is reading all this) is not only well respected but has something of a cult following I dare say.

I'd like to think any issues will be addressed at everyone's earliest, mutual, convenience. Especially in light of the new add'y and site given and confirmed, respectively.

Cheers

Alden

·
Registered
619 Posts
My, but Americans are an impatient lot. I am relatively new here, and although "Dennis'" wooden grips are not my cup of tea (nor is Yorkshire Gold -- horrid stuff) for a Mak at this time, I have been here long enough to glean that Dennis (who is reading all this) is not only well respected but has something of a cult following I dare say.

I'd like to think any issues will be addressed at everyone's earliest, mutual, convenience. Especially in light of the new add'y and site given and confirmed, respectively.

Cheers

Alden
+1

Dennis is a "one man show" so it's not like he has an assembly line. He is also shipping the grips from Hungary, so it takes a bit longer.

Alden, I like the regular Yorkshire Tea in the red box. Nice and strong, definitely not cricket's pi$$ like American tea (as my grandmother used to call it!)

TTFN

·
Registered
399 Posts
I have always been pleased with my dealings with Dennis. Once, grips arrived in my mail box 10 days after I ordered thru his website -- perhaps a slow period for him at that moment. Also, don't forget that a baby arrived this year and that could be a distraction at times.

Never had a problem with his URL or e-mail address.

·
Registered
68 Posts

Cheers

Alden
I hardly think that 2 weeks after placing an order, sending 3 emails that have never been opened, and unable to track my order on his website is being
"impatient"!
You may indeed like to think that that any issues will be addressed at everyone's earliest, mutual, convenience, however, thats relatively easy for you to say, for its not you that has paid the money, and is now trying to find a solution.
I'm curious as to how long YOU might wait after paying by credit card for a product, and not hearing a word in over two weeks. Month...2 months?
I have no ill will towards Dennis. I didn't even know who he was until I went searching for answers to my problem on this forum. Once I read some replies I rested easier. I work hard for my money, and only want to get my money's worth.
I'm sorry if that makes me IMPATIENT!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Update

I have now been entered into Marschalgrips database. Thank you Dennis.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I hardly think that 2 weeks after placing an order, sending 3 emails that have never been opened
I don't think there's any possible way you could know if your e-mails were opened.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Rather someone clicks to send receipt or not is not important to me.
torpeau stated "I don't think there's any possible way you could know if your e-mails were opened."....
I'm only showing it IS possible.
And actually, that was the wrong pic I posted. It says ALWAYS SEND. No clicking required.
Either way, its still possible.

I didn't post here to create a "hornets nest", only to try and find information about an order I placed.
I had no idea of any baby, or new website until I did post here. I only found the website and ordered the grips. After hearing nothing for two weeks, and not being able to track my zip on his website, I decided to try and get some info which I found here. I don't believe I was "out of bounds" by my request for information. And as a matter of fact, believe under the same circumstances you all would have done the same.
If you want to condemn me, so be it!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts