Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am Win the old guy who started this forum back in the day. My friend Boris and I were probably the first people to ever make radical Mosin-Nagants. Anyway, once you start you cannot stop, so you have been warned! I'll try to find a photo of the one I made back in '97 for you. Meanwhile, I need to find Jim Robert AKA Boltman. Does anyone know how I can reach him.

By the way, I now make turntables for playing vinyl. do a search on mosin win saskia turntable, if stuff like that is any interest to you. Incidentally, a great deal of what I have learned about turntable harmonics was taught me right here!

Best to all,
Win

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Just came across your Thread & read. Congrats on your "stripes" with GB Forum(s)!
To be frank, I'm here without any familiarity with your gun subject matter. More because I hate to see a Thread - other than perhaps a rant - going unanswered. So here I am for whatever it's worth! I'd be interested in knowing more about your subject matter "radical Mosin-Nagants". Such like "Atomic Vacuums" of the fifties? :)
Your vinyl turntables are also, 'frankly', from my youth era... As mainstream! Somewhere, lost in my garage, I have one of the heavy old aluminum turntable jobs in a portable - turntable only - military gray case. I also 'used to' collect radios & still with some from perhaps early post WWI era, through the "breadboxes" to the big black dial Zeniths & some Bakelite/plastic table models into early fifties.
And now, having bored the socks off most anyone stopping by here, perhaps you too...
Back to you with...
Best & Keep Safe!
John

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Welcome to the forum!By the way, I'm also new , my name is William.I am 29 years old and recently my wife gave me a rifle for my birthday.:unsure:
Welcome yourself to the Forum & wider Gunboards, Bill! This kind of "new bundle of joy" announcement typically requires photos and preferably also with its siblings as convenient! Hint!
:):) :)

Best & Happy Holidays!
John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.