Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
693 Posts
I use my lee hand press for most things I load. I prefer single stage and with the hand press I can load on the range if I want. I also have a lee anniversary press mounted to a bench that I use mainly to remove spent primers with the lee universal decapper.

· Registered
693 Posts
I think you are referencing the Lee classic loader in your choice of calibers. These are also very handy tools -- These are very economical for neck sizing only. I use this tool for 7.62 x 54 for all my Mosin Nagants. I also have one in 30-06 for my TC Encore. These are also very handy on the range. There is a good youtube video that shows how they are used.

The lee hand press is a press that you can use in your lap and accepts all standard dies. Another very useful tool from lee is the lee universal expander die. I use this for my fat bore M44 that needs a .316 projectile.

· Registered
693 Posts
All of this information, of course, just leads to more questions for me...:D

I "inherited" quite a number of Lee Loaders - many of which I have on the Trader, though no one seems to be interested.

What is the general concensus on these and thoughts on why the went by the wayside. Most of the articles I've read on them give them decent reviews...

TIA!

I did not see those on the trader. Will have to take a gander and see if you can fill one of my caliber gaps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.