Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
105,519 Posts
It is some great info! I think that it was universally accepted that the primary difference between the two models was just the provisions for the cleaning rod. Now that there is a comparative photo of both stocks and the differences pointed out, you can see they are really different from each other.

·
Premium Member
105,519 Posts
Arilar,
Im just generally confused today. I knew about the disc, cleaning rod, and the specific sights. I guess I was thinking something weird before I replied and it got all jumbled up.

·
Premium Member
105,519 Posts
It is very cool. I agree with Jimmy C though, it doesn't appear to me as the same stock in the photo.

·
Premium Member
105,519 Posts
I don't know Gents. I'm still not convinced. Unfortunately, the devil is in the details and from what I see, I don't think it's enough to make a 100% certain call. In the two dated photos in the post, you cannot make out the grain patter on the lower portion of the photos. That is an area that would need to be seen. As from the new pictures, there is much more specific details in this area that would be very specific to a particular stock. The grain patterns on the upper portion just don't convince me. Shoot me for being the nay-sayer, but I just don't see it. That is my opinion.

View attachment 143589

·
Premium Member
105,519 Posts
Looks like a CG63, but since it has a bore disc, it could be an M6. But it doesn't appear to have the cleaning rod. It could go either way as the CG63 looks like it does normally, and the M6 looks exactly the same with the addition of a bore disc and a cleaning rod.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.