Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Your best bet is to post a WTB on Slim Tim's trader. Makarov.com used to have some, but it looks as though they are sold out.

·
Registered
840 Posts
This website shows mak mags for around 9 bucks. I never dealt with them. I've emailed and not yet got a reply. They may be fine, I just don't know.

http://www.gungarage.com/makarov_accessories.htm

Edit: I just ordered four 8 round mags from this place. Total with shipping was 42 bucks. 10 bucks shipping. Base price of mags was 7.95 each (multi unit discount)

We'll see. I half expect a "we're out of stock on those" email...

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Interesting link.... I've never seen/heard of 10 shot German mags! I hope these guys aren't related to FTF Industries (who ripped me off last year).

·
Registered
840 Posts
Yeah, I know, I worry about them too, but I'll risk it. I used American Express and they're ruthless with folks who don't hold up their end.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I emailed them once about their 10 shot "german" mags for a better description and possably a picture. Never got a reply. Their web page design is terrible.

·
Silver Bullet member
282 Posts
Hey Cabhack, Yep, 12.50 ea. Shoulda made that clearer. The followers didn't even have scratches on them.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
$5? I remember buying a bag of them from InterOrd for $1/ea - prob 6-8 years ago....
I ran up on an auction where an FFL was going out of business. Bought a bag of mags for $20. Combined with the ones I got from SlimTim a few years ago, I've got more than 50 Mak mags total.

I fill them all up, go to the range and shoot 'em all up. That mag loader really comes in handy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts