Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

I know that in my only other thread was about Martini Henry wounds.. but I was wondering if there is actually 1 or 2 INERT Martini Henry rounds for sale (If they even exist)? Of course it sounds silly as I prefer to actually SHOOT mine - however I want a couple of inert ones for some simple reasons.. does anyone know where I could buy one?

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you sure? I think it is okay to post inert ammo in the UK, (of course it is legal to own I have .50BMGs, .45ACPs, 7.62, everything!) I have seen some websites that post inert ammo e.g .303 rounds to the UK - Although you may be right and they only post as they're an official shop.. Well I will try have a look on some other sites aswell anyway, however I think it is okay to post to the UK

·
Administrator
4,137 Posts
If you shoot yours then you have ammo, why don't you just make some empty rounds?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Because I would rather not waste a few of my shells, I know they aren't expensive but usually after shooting you can reload them again, so I would rather just buy 1 or 2 than having to buy another whole pack..

·
Registered
695 Posts
I use my reject cases for my belt, which have slight cracks, good for making dummy rounds but dangerous for shooting and I felt marker the paper patch red so I wont mistake them for the good ones( I do prime them)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.