Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, been a lurker on gun boards but had no idea that people buy and sell on here as well. I’m in search of a Mauser in 762nato. Two I know of that I’d be interested in are Spanish 1916 & Israeli K98, condition does not matter only request is that they be functional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
493 Posts
It would be better to post in the marketplace.

What's your priority? The model or the chambering? There are many more Mauser models that were built or converted to 7.62. The 1916 is probably the easiest to find.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It would be better to post in the marketplace.

What's your priority? The model or the chambering? There are many more Mauser models that were built or converted to 7.62. The 1916 is probably the easiest to find.
Chambering is the most important, I don’t plant to shoot full power 7.62nato through it, just blank ammunition. So the bore condition does not matter just as long as the it feeds from the magazine and fires fine. I can’t seem to locate the marketplace forum, could you direct me over to it?

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
That means you need to have posted on Gunboards a certain number of times before you are eligible to post on the "Want to Buy" or "Want to Sell". I forget how many post it takes. I think 10. So go make a few comments on subjects you like.
Dan

Reactions: Smungung

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was told by an admin you need 25 meaningful comments for access. Surprised me the day I suddenly couldn't access the trader page. That being said this should be my 25th! Been slow as I tend to observe more than anything.
(Edit) Still don't see anything even with logging out and back in. Maybe some of my 25 weren't considered meaningful? 🤔

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was told by an admin you need 25 meaningful comments for access. Surprised me the day I suddenly couldn't access the trader page. That being said this should be my 25th! Been slow as I tend to observe more than anything.
(Edit) Still don't see anything even with logging out and back in. Maybe some of my 25 weren't considered meaningful?
Have you managed to get access yet? I still haven’t

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.