Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think?

Asking price is currently $185 + less than $20 shipping. I need to add in $25 transfer fee and $15 NICS. So, the total is about $245. Too much? What do you think? Also, it's an auction. So, if the $185 is reasonable, what would be too much? When should I just stop bidding and let it go?

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
its a nice lam stock and the price is 185 which is semi fair these days

the other costs are incidental ( taxes , as it were ) tacked on which have to be born

by collectors so it comes down to do you really want it ? does it 'speak' to you ?

if so make it yours ( MY 2 PESOS WORTH )

FIVESHOT

·
Diamond Member with Oak leaves and Swords
2,948 Posts
When you put ++ on it, it's too much. Nice looking and all that , but nothing special. I guess it comes down to availability and desire.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Thing is none of them are special until you own them. After all the fees yeah alittle high, but aren't you going to pay that anyway? I've heard that "well it's nothing special 150-185" whatever. As many time as I have read that there must be several board members that have "Nothing special about them M44s" just laying around, that look that good with a cartouched sling they will sell you so after shipping checks blah blah you won't pay more than 185. I bet some guys here have 99 dollar rifles they would never part with
Do you like the Rifle? Will it fit into your collection? Buy it. If not wait. Maybe one of those "Nothing special 150 dollar OTD" will show up good luck

·
Gold Bullet member
4,821 Posts
+/- $50 Does it really matter? If you hear it calling your name, snap it up !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.