Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
12,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm going to boycott the minefield untill it comes back online....this sound off/rkba forum just doen't get it. i feel like a junkie, jonesing for the minefield. guns are great but so is a little fun. [:p]

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
94,228 Posts
Have the impression that it may be a while (Never?) before either Minefield or Grumpy Old Men come back.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dunno, i think it'll be back. it's good to have an outlet that is 100% free speech, even if we get our toes stepped on sometimes.

·
Silver Bullet member
4,753 Posts
So. Does anyone have any hard information about what the problem is? I too miss The Minefield.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,988 Posts
Have the impression that it may be a while (Never?) before either Minefield or Grumpy Old Men come back.

Grumpy Old Men forum is back.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,988 Posts
So. Does anyone have any hard information about what the problem is? I too miss The Minefield.

Interesting situation. Tuco is saying don't ask him about it, yet he is the boss.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I think several people besides myself sent PMs asking for the password. It could be TGK hasn't enabled PMs yet.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I take that back. I just got a PM saying it'll be open tomorrow and asking patience.
Good enough.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I cant wait to not go there.

(I quit looking at the minefield after I realized that I have spent too much time laughing at Wes Gun posts.)

Maybe the minefield will help control troll activity on other boards.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts