Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator Platinum Member Zombie Killer
3,850 Posts
Dang good way to banned for life after 1 post......

·
Registered
320 Posts
Ayup, sure got MY attention ... nice-looking rifle, Fragger!

Kim

·
Registered
219 Posts
Re: deer scope

Deer scope?

Obviously this thing needs a Dragunov scope side mounted on it.

I'm also seeing an ACU-PAT synthetic stock, a muzzle break, and an underbore-mounted laser.

Also, take all that crappy old German bluing off of that thing, and nickel plate it.

I might also suggest handing it over to a gunsmith to rebore it to the much better caliber of 7.62 Nato.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I dun know

I dun know whut to do.......take off that nasty top wood and put some nice hand checkerin' on the stock, a feller kin use a nail ifin he's real careful like...then go down to the walmart an getcher sef some of that there glossy black spray paint woooooo weeeee talk 'bout nice !

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've got a chainsaw if you need one. Maybe you could contact a certain company on the internet to get the fake 'SS' stamps. Just imagine how much your "German Nazi SS Garand Copy Used By Hitler" would fetch on the auctions!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
it just so happens i got my sawzall handy and i think i got an old tasco scope lying around..and my cousins sisters brother can do any drilling and tapping for ya hes got a hand drill and a hammer,you should see what he done to his airchester..mighty fine rifle if ya ask me

·
Silver Bullet member
440 Posts
G43

That's one of the nicer ones I've seen, Fragger.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.