1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,900 Posts
Sell it for parts.

·
Super Moderator Platinum Member Zombie Killer
4,049 Posts
Dang good way to banned for life after 1 post......

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
"Bubba" has two 'B's!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Ayup, sure got MY attention ... nice-looking rifle, Fragger!

Kim

·
Registered
227 Posts
Re: deer scope

Deer scope?

Obviously this thing needs a Dragunov scope side mounted on it.

I'm also seeing an ACU-PAT synthetic stock, a muzzle break, and an underbore-mounted laser.

Also, take all that crappy old German bluing off of that thing, and nickel plate it.

I might also suggest handing it over to a gunsmith to rebore it to the much better caliber of 7.62 Nato.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I dun know

I dun know whut to do.......take off that nasty top wood and put some nice hand checkerin' on the stock, a feller kin use a nail ifin he's real careful like...then go down to the walmart an getcher sef some of that there glossy black spray paint woooooo weeeee talk 'bout nice !

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've got a chainsaw if you need one. Maybe you could contact a certain company on the internet to get the fake 'SS' stamps. Just imagine how much your "German Nazi SS Garand Copy Used By Hitler" would fetch on the auctions!

·
Registered
227 Posts
OOhhh....

now THAT goes too far.

We ALL know that Hitler wasnt in the SS, so obviously he would have a different personal "RiechsFuhrer" stamp (of which I dont know what it would look like).

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
If you don't want to ruin the collector value,just duct tape the scope to the barrel.You'll get co-witnessed sights and it's quick detachable with a pocket knife.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
it just so happens i got my sawzall handy and i think i got an old tasco scope lying around..and my cousins sisters brother can do any drilling and tapping for ya hes got a hand drill and a hammer,you should see what he done to his airchester..mighty fine rifle if ya ask me

·
Silver Bullet member
435 Posts
G43

That's one of the nicer ones I've seen, Fragger.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Oh and dont forget to drill some holes through that handguard for heat sinks, because we all know how hot that barrel gets when you bumpfire it.

... you can do it with a dremel if you wanna be fancy about it.

·
Registered
333 Posts
dremel takes too long, use a hand press, a few close skids on the barrel as you punch some holes through the handguard don't hurt nothin

1 - 20 of 41 Posts