Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a member here for awhile and have been absent due to deployment. I recently started up a Facebook Mauser page that currently has only 24 folks watching it. It is a fun page to BS on and look a pics. I am going to give away a 1908 Brazilian Mauser in 7x57 when the page gets to 100 likes. Most of the guns pictured on there are my personal rifles. Please come by and check it out. Nothing is for sale, it is just a conversation page. Thanks:)

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
My wife is all over facebook. But, I wouldn't know how to find a page there if I had to. :sorry:

·
Moderator/Gold Bullet member
9,094 Posts
My wife is all over facebook. But, I wouldn't know how to find a page there if I had to. :sorry:
+1, but thank you for your service.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have been a member here for awhile and have been absent due to deployment. I recently started up a Facebook Mauser page that currently has only 24 folks watching it. It is a fun page to BS on and look a pics. I am going to give away a 1908 Brazilian Mauser in 7x57 when the page gets to 100 likes. Most of the guns pictured on there are my personal rifles. Please come by and check it out. Nothing is for sale, it is just a conversation page. Thanks:)
Link please.

·
Gold Bullet Member
1,387 Posts
I am a disabled veteran. Thank you for your service and sacrifice. I will definitely visit your page.....

US Army 15th Psyop Airborne

Regards, ARG

·
Platinum+ Bullet Member
2,298 Posts
+2 Thank you for your service. I used to know a mtnbiker from wvu. He deployed with C/2/19. I used to spend quite a bit of time in your ao. Camp Lucky Ducky on the Doo Dah River. Also do a lot of buying in your area. Thanks for posting the link. I just mastered the light switch yesterday, and wouldnt have been able to find it without it.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Aren't there also a ton of guys that post pics of guns all over this forum and all the others out there? Videos on Youtube and Photobucket? I wasn't really worried until now but I think I am safe.
Yes there are. But unlike facebook, not many people know who they are or their general location. And thank you for your service.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.