Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
14,769 Posts
How LONG will this adoration of RonPaul go on? If we had only listened? WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!
Your tin god had NO CHANCE of EVER being a viable candidate, and your pissing and moaning about it is annoying.
Do You actualy THINK that if everyone on this forum had voted for him, it would have made ANY difference?:rolleyes:
He had as much chance of being chosen as Ralph Nader.:D

· Registered
14,769 Posts
You're right.....Being a Republican these days means ANTI-CONSERVATISM....Ron Paul is a Conservative, not a Republican
And it didn't make any difference did it? I could just imagine the cartoons if he had been picked. The fresh faced obama against a "republican mummy" :rolleyes: They would have had him propped up against an Egyptian Pyramid.

· Registered
14,769 Posts
For all of you folks who "voted your conscience or voted as a protest", you actualy voted for obama. If that makes you feel "good" so be it.
However we now have a LIBERAL Democrat headed for the White House and just as I will have to live with it, you will also have to do the same.
For at least the next two years or more, NOBODY but you will remember your "protest"
The closest thing I can compare this to is those germans who voted against the Weimar republic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.