1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
98,702 Posts
Freudian slip, I'm sure. Telling what he shouldn't have. Expect the lad had better get out and stay out of Syria - Bashir seems to be developing into a proper son of his father.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
A little reading about the fearsome Syrian nuclear program...

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5iqTxQopEPbbl38HzMKb9HlR5mIwQ

The Syrian nuclear program has been around for 40 years, Cirincione said.

"It is a basic research program built around a tiny 30 kilowatt reactor that produced a few isotopes and neutrons. It is no where near a program for nuclear weapons or nuclear fuel," he said.

Over a dozen countries have helped Syria develop its nuclear program, including Belgium, Germany, Russia, China and even the United States, by way of training of scientists, he said.

More likely the Israelis main target was a large underground base where the Syrian army stores long and medium-range missiles. The attack by the Israeli air force just happened to coincide with the arrival of a shipment of parts for Syria's 200 Scud B and 60 Scud C missiles.

Just goes to show, the Israelis are keeping a close eye on their neighborhood and can take care of themselves.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DT, how interesting that you are coming up with the information on the Scud parts, when two days ago you were questioning the IAF raid all together. Please explain.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
DT, how interesting that you are coming up with the information on the Scud parts, when two days ago you were questioning the IAF raid all together. Please explain.
It's called doing a little digging.

Two days ago I was questioning the nuclear angle. 'Twould seem I was correct to do so.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, actually you were questioning the entire raid. How is it that you have access to the movement schedules of supposed ballistic missile parts? Got a connection in the Syrian Government?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And of course you believe everything you read. Ya might want to do some research on SCUDs and their payloads, as well as on the Israeli Arrow System. Of course, you know all about that being in the Mossad. lol. I really don't know who is more entertaining, you or Mauserboy.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
And of course you believe everything you read. .

So do you... if it comes from Fox News.

So the missing Iraqi WMDs are still in Syria, right? Or was it Lebannon, I forget. Did you ever share this info with the President? He stopped insisting we'd find the WMDs a long time ago. I'm sure he'd be thrilled to hear that you know where they went.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
So do you... if it comes from Fox News.

So the missing Iraqi WMDs are still in Syria, right? Or was it Lebannon, I forget. Did you ever share this info with the President? He stopped insisting we'd find the WMDs a long time ago. I'm sure he'd be thrilled to hear that you know where they went.
I only have one thing to add to the hole you are digging for yourself DT:

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Once again DT, taking a page from your sidekick MB, you shouldn't go assuming what periodicals and media coverage people take in. Actually, I do quite a bit of reading on line when I'm not out training Afghanis. Oh, that's right I'm doing the things that you read about, and your still living with Mom and Dad. As I mentioned to your juvenile sidekick MB, why don't you hop a plane to Dubai, then up to Kabul, so you can experience what you pontificate so loudly about for real. Duh, silly me, you don't have the skill sets that anyone out here needs.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Once again DT, taking a page from your sidekick MB, you shouldn't go assuming what periodicals and media coverage people take in. Actually, I do quite a bit of reading on line when I'm not out training Afghanis. Oh, that's right I'm doing the things that you read about, and your still living with Mom and Dad.
If you are doing a great thing why need to brag? Please stop acting like a child by saying "LOOK AT ME IMMA TRAININ FIGHTERS LOL". Take pride it in but don't brag, its not becoming.

As I mentioned to your juvenile sidekick MB, why don't you hop a plane to Dubai, then up to Kabul, so you can experience what you pontificate so loudly about for real. Duh, silly me, you don't have the skill sets that anyone out here needs.
Again, the replacement substance and reason with insults and denigration.

I applaud Israel's attack on Syria. It shows Israel can take care of herself. Like say if Iran were to threaten Israel with nuclear weapons. I'm sure, as this has demonstrated, that they can take care of themselves.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No bragging son. Just doing what I've done for the last twenty five years. Ya see, there's a distinct difference between those who do (and have done in the past) and those haven't/can't/won't/want everyone else to do the dirty work. You and your little friend sit behind the computer and pontificate about how you would change the world, without accomplishing anything. There are a lot of us out here who are changing things, and we find your kind of people rather repulsive and inane.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
No bragging son. Just doing what I've done for the last twenty five years. Ya see, there's a distinct difference between those who do (and have done in the past) and those haven't/can't/won't/want everyone else to do the dirty work. You and your little friend sit behind the computer and pontificate about how you would change the world, without accomplishing anything.
We don't want to change the world, we want to change America. Sorry, we don't sign on to the neo-conservative/liberal foreign policy of intervention.

There are a lot of us out here who are changing things, and we find your kind of people rather repulsive and inane.
You could changing things, or you could be screwing it up. In the end it isn't your fault, its the fault of the policy makers.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Son, a campaign of changing things, when your total life experience amounts to zip impresses no one but yourself and your delusions. How about starting off small. Try first moving out of your folk's house.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Son, a campaign of changing things, when your total life experience amounts to zip impresses no one but yourself and your delusions. How about starting off small. Try first moving out of your folk's house.
You can start small too. First, try removing your head from up your arse.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh that was witty. Didn't DT get back with you with a more original line? BTW, it's morning here in Kabul, so it must be passed your bedtime wherever you are. Don't want Mom to take away your X-Box privileges.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Oh that was witty. Didn't DT get back with you with a more original line? BTW, it's morning here in Kabul, so it must be passed your bedtime wherever you are. Don't want Mom to take away your X-Box privileges.
Shouldn't you be doing your job?

After all Im just a "kid in his parent's basement" so i don't have job and I can do this all day. But you need to get your lazy butt back to work.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
"Lazy butt?". Well, if you knew anything about other cultures, you would realize that Friday is the Islamic day of rest. That is also the day that my company gives us a day off. BTW, thanks for admitting where your parents have put you junior. I'm sure it's a real groovy chick pad. lol.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
"Lazy butt?". Well, if you knew anything about other cultures, you would realize that Friday is the Islamic day of rest.
You know I've kind of sat back and just laughed at your stupidity and close-mindedness. You really should try listening to people that voice different opinions of yours.

Take Michael Scheuer for example:
http://www.amazon.com/Imperial-Hubr...7666356?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1192767950&sr=8-1

He was the head of the CIAs Bin Laden unit for years. He studied Bin Laden; his methods, motives and tactics. He understands Islamic terrorism like no one else. He has more experience on this subject than you.

He says that our actions in Iraq and the way we set about going after Bin Laden are resulting in us losing the so-called "War on Terrorism". We live inside an empire; a military and economic empire. He cites that Bin Laden, in his own words, uses our presence in the Middle East as justification to launch terrorists attacks against us.

As you can see the title of the book is "Imperial Hubris". Thats what you are full of; false pride. You think you can just march in to a region that is so far backwards in terms of thinking and just installed democracy? And they will just accept it? And what right does the United States have to remake the world in its image? Have we not learned that people don't like it when you go into their countries and tell them what to do? Have we forgotten the golden rule of "do unto others as you would have others do to you"?

http://www.strategypage.com/qnd/iraq/articles/20061106.aspx

1 - 20 of 49 Posts